Chapter Eight

"There comes a point in your life when you're officially an adult. Suddenly, you're old enough to vote, drink, and engage in other adult activities. Suddenly, people expect you to be responsible, serious...a grown up. We get taller, we get older. But do we ever really grow up? In some ways we grow up. We have families, we get married, divorced, but for the most part, we still have the same problems we did when we were fifteen. No matter how much we grow taller, grow older, we are still forever stumbling, forever wondering, forever.. Young" 

"it is love we must hold onto. never easy but we try"

The residents were in the resident's lounge. Alex noticed Holly fidgeting with a white envelope and approached her. "What's that?" he asked, startling her. "It's the ultrasound", Holly replied.

"What, you just carry that around with you?"

She gave him a look.

"You haven't shown him yet?"

"I don't know how. It just reminds me of what I've lost"

"I hope you can fix my face because I have pom statewides in a month", Tricia said to Mark. "Poms aren't like cheerleaders. They're actual dancers. I was on the football team", Mark said. "Why does that not surprise me?" Kelly said. Callie was observing while she let Lucy tend to Tricia's leg fracture. "I'm not sure you'll be dancing in a month", Callie said. "You're gonna need surgery, but we'll fix your broken bones and face all at once". "I hope you're good, Dr Sloan", Tricia said. "You're not gonna find anyone better than me", Mark said. On his way out, he whispered something about her ass to Alex and Kelly scoffed. "Unbelievable", she said. "That's Mark", Lucy said.

Lucy found Derek outside the hospital. "I heard you had a date with Sydney", she said. "Are you okay?" "I can't wake up my patient from his coma and his best friend, who thinks he's gonna wake up any minute now, is in the waiting room", he replied. She sighed.

"That sucks, I'm sorry"

"Thanks"

"No problem"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm always okay"

"I just wanted to make sure. I don't want to lose you again"

"You won't"

"And Alex needs you"

"I know. And everything is gonna be fine"

"I know"

hope you enjoyed! comment your opinions! song is how does a moment last forever from beauty and the beast