Night of the Yandere (Special)

Azur Lane

3rd Person POV

Groaning, Striker rubbed his eyes and tried to get up, only for his legs to catch in his hammock and send him crashing to the floor below.

"That hurt," he groaned. Wincing, he pushed himself to his feet and headed toward his ship's mess hall, his boots clicking against the steel hull of his ship.

"Huh, that's weird," he muttered and frowned. "Hornet's usually around..." As he tried to figure out where Hornet might be, he heard the sound of his own footsteps echoing throughout the corridor. "Huh, all I need is the flickering lights, and that'd complete the horror cliché," Striker chuckled, pausing outside the door to his mess hall.

As he reached to open it, he froze as the footsteps continued. "Wait... I'm not walking..."

Whipping around, Striker's eyes widened at seeing the familiar form of a blond-haired Carrier standing before him, her emerald eyes gleaming eerily. 

"Hornet?" Striker asked uneasily

"What's the matter~?" Hornet asked. "You're looking uneasy, mate~"

Striker frowned. Something wasn't right. "You feeling okay, Hornet? You seem... off."

"Off?" Hornet giggled, the sound sending shivers down Striker's spine.

Reaching behind him, Striker opened his palm, quietly summoning his katana as he asked, "Have you seen any of the others, Sheila? Normally, Cleveland would be pranking me right now... well, trying to, at least."

Hornet's eyes flashed angrily. "Why?" she demanded. "Why do they matter?"

Striker immediately backed up; his sword held tightly behind him. "Hornet?" he asked uneasily. "What are you—"

Hornet lunged, and Striker whipped to the side, dodging away from her. What the Hell's gotten into her? he wondered. Dodging a swipe, he spun, and his sheath cracked across her skull, knocking her out and causing her to collapse to the floor.

Panting slightly, Striker looked down at Hornet lying unconscious on the ground, her hair splayed on the metal floor. What the bloody Hell happened to her? Striker wondered.

Knowing that he only had a few minutes before Hornet regained consciousness, Striker pulled some rope from a supply closet and tied her up, making certain to bind her ankles and wrists.

After setting Hornet against the wall, Striker sighed and slumped down opposite her. What was going on?

With Orochi

As soon as he woke up, Orochi knew there was something amiss. Walking up to his deck, Orochi glanced around at the ships around him and noticed something. There were no ships. No ships, except for his and Striker's.