Incidents... - CH 3

Tommys POV:

I stumbled into my room and went straight to patching up the cuts on my arm, im so stupid how could i let Puffy see that, i should of been more aware. 

Tommy rolled up his sleeve to releave the cuts littering his arms, some by bullys others well... by himself, he focused on two shallow cuts and one deeper one, the deeper being the reason for the blood rolling slowly down his hand. The blood contiuned its trip down the strawberry blonds arm till it dripped to the grimmy flour leaving a small spluttering noise ringing throughout the hollow room. Tommy quickly bandaged up his skinny arm and throwed over a oversized hoodie to hide his mess of a body. Moments later a voice was heard along with a knock at the door. "Hey, tommy you in there, its techno and wilbur. Dad sent us up to help pack, can we come it?" Shit I forgot they were still here, "Yeah you can c-come in", i cringed at myself as i heard my voice crack as i rushed to hide any clue that i had been patching up injurys. Techno and Wilbur walked in and came to help me with my bags, i packed my bags zoning out the conversation that i was trying to get pulled into by the brothers next to me. While they were talking i missed out the part where they invited me to talk asking me age, I think techno picked up on me zoned out when he said a bit louder "Oh yeah im 18, and wilburs 16, if you didnt know". I flinched at the sound curling my limbs inwards in a feeble atemp to protect myself. I felt techno move back as if realising what just happened but he didnt mention it. By now i had finished packing and the brothers were just checking around my dingy room. Techno motioned to grab my bag, and as if reflex i reached out and kicked him in the back of the leg punching his stomach as he fell and using my offhand to grab my belongings. HOLY SHIT what have i done... I only realised what i had done when i felt my body hit the floor from the power that just rebounded through my body, in a split second i heard a yelp and a panicked gasp.

"t-techno?!" I heard wilbur call out as he pushed me aside. "what the hell are you doing tommy dont lay a finge-!". There it was, the protection line, the sentence that would send me back to the orphange for god, it  was like time slowed, my body moved without my intentions. I didnt want them touching my things and my mind just instantly went to fight or flight, and if you had a childhood like mine you'd be fighting with everything youve got, theres no running away, i learnt that at a sadly young age. I mumbled out a feeble "i-i'm s-s-orry, i-..." i couldent think, my legs were buckling, my mind was spining, i could feel my eyes begin to water threating to overflow and pour down my face in sheets. I couldnt do this now, not here, not with my possible well not after this foster home. Everything went fuzzy i wanted to scream but my throat felt closed i could here the panicked voices of wilbur and techno yelping out something, im not sure, i couldent hear, see, speak... everything was just a blu- Slap. There it was i told you the ending move, what would end my life with this family, my reality set in as i felt the sting on my cheek, the tears finally broke, i was knocked back down from my kneeling postion and thats when it fully sunk in. I just ruined everything.

-

Word count:666(lol)

Sorry this is kinda short i just felt like cutting it off here but dont worry the next chapter will be out soon! hope you enjoy :D