Alone - CH 9

Tommys POV:

Its been about 6 hours since i left, it was currently 5:27am, it was still dark out and i have been wandering this forset for so long now. God its freezing, i contiuned following a dirt road intil i was met with the town where i would of been heading for school if i had stayed with Phil.  From my knowledge the sun should rise in about an hour so intill then ill need to find somewhere to go.

No ones POV:

Tommys hair flowed in the wind with each icy breeze, the young boy jogged down a side street towards a small park. The strawberry blond looked around for any sign of people but was only met with the occasional car passing or someone on their morning run. Tommy contiuned till he was met with a small park and market area, the grass crunched as he walked across the frozen feild. Shadows dances through the trees as the sun slowly made its way through the clouds. The soft but bright beams of light traveled across the beautiful pond that was the center peice of the landscape.

The young boy found himself upon a bench, curled up tightly trying to fight off the cold. Seconds moved by at the pace of hours as the world seamed to awake and the town became more lively. Tommy got up from his place, body warming up at the now fully risen sun beaming down on him, it was a nice change from the freezing morning he had just sat through.

The young boy walked down the endless maze of streets, stomach rumbling. He didn't mind the hunger, the boy was use to his body being empty and that's how he liked it, but if he were to stay out here he would need some food. Tommy pushed the thought away and continued on his way, sun fully out by now and shining brightly on the glazed windows of walk way shops.

Hours passed as Tommy wandered aimlessly around town getting a few odd stares but it's not like it's weird to see a teen boy walking around by himself. It wasn't that busy even for the middle of town, luckily Tommy had left on Saturday night which left him to clear his head on Sunday before all the chaos of work and school that would hit on Monday.

-
A few hours earlier
Phils POV:
-

"yes I know I know, thank you so much Puffy, I'm really sorry that this happened, thank you. I'll call you if I get anything, thank you so much I'm sorry." I hung up on Puffy, my mind a mess. I'm so lucky got Puffy, if she hadn't helped I could've gotten a strick on my name which would make it very hard for me to Foster again let alone Foster Tommy once we find him.

I called out to Techno and will," any new info, it's been hours. Like seriously how hard is it to find a kid!?" Techno said as he entered the room followed by a much less worried Wilbur. How was I supposed to comfort my sons if I can't even look after one properly. Techno took it hard, while Will seems like he could care less as this point. I knew the boy had a past, a bad one, a terrible one at that but all I can do is try and help. My internal worrying was put on hold when I heard another remark from Techno. I honestly can't deal with what he's complaining about now I just need to get out what the Police and Puffy has told me cause that seems to be the only thing the boys, more like Techno want to hear. "I've called Puffy to make sure Tommy does not try and find his way back to the orphanage, as his personal social worker Puffy has acknowledged that this is not unlike Tommy. He's pulled stunts like this before it just took the department by shock since it had been a while. On the other hand I've filled out a missing person's report to the police to make sure he isn't hiding out somewhere else. I know you guys are worried but that's really all I can do right now. " I signed and looked at my sons, Techno looked distraught, he's lips turned in a pout while his brow was stitched straight down added to his normal scrowl. While Wilbur just looked uneasy, Im aware of his" relationship"with the kid but he stilled looked a bit worried, probably more then he would like let on. I turned to Techno when I heard him clear his throat and say in a low voice "ill get going to work soon..." I nodded and let him on my way. This was going to be a few ruthless days

-
Word count:888
-

I'M ALIVE BOYSSSSS. My mental health has been pretty down lately which lead to a big lack of motivation but I'm happy to bring you a new chapter. I know it's not the longest and most descriptive thing compared to other chapters but it's all I can do now. I'm sorry for any mistakes, I wrote this on my phone at midnight in a flash bit of motivation lol. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!