What happened? - CH 5

Phil POV:
I had just finished signing Tommys Foster care forms, as I made my way to get him and the others. I was filled with excitement, it had been a while since I had fostered anyone, and Tommy would be my first Foster who was over 8, I can't wait to see him grow. I climbed the stairs when I heard an odd sound, it was yelling eh it'd probably just the other children playing. But then I recognised it, it was techno and he sounded mad. I picked up the pace till I found Tommy's room. I opened the door to a confusing scene playing out,i wasn't sure what was happening it was going on so fast. Then I saw Tommy... Oh god. The kid looked terrible he was crying, had a bruise forming on his upper cheek and had techno and Wilbur having a large debate around him. Techno was holding him as if he were a young child while protecting him from who I could only assume was... Wilbur? Before I could but in and help out, Tommy stood up and pulled away from the boys, stumbling over Wilburs foot in the process. He was grabbing out to anything he could get a hold of. Wilbur started yelling and what he said confused me even more. "how dare you put your hands on my brother!!!" that was all the information I needed, something had happened which had caused Tommy to go into shock and have a panic attack, and a pretty bad one at that. My thoughts were blown away as Tommy grabbed my arm, I could felt something moving and when I looked down I was met with Tommy's blue glassy eyes with a fresh bruise under his eye, then my eyes casted to the odd moving sensation. I saw red drip down Tommy's fingers and down my arm as his grip loosened, showing the sorce of the blood. It was his hands, he had held them so tight they were bleeding what happened here? "Tommy, what happened-" I talked slowly till I was cut off as the young boys body fell limp only to be just caught by Techno. I was sad but yet furious, what had happened for this reaction to be necessary? "would anyone care to explain" I spat out clear annoyance in my voice. I turned my gaze towards Wilbur, he seemed stunned.

Technos POV:

Dad was mad, he didnt even know what had happened but he was livid. I spoke out quickly before Wilbur could say his version of the story, " Wilbur slapped Tommy after he hit me, but it wasnt Tommys fault, i touched his things without permission and as we have been told i dont think he had the best childhood, he was just scared!". I pulled tommy close into my body almost into a tight hug on my chest, why do i feel so protective of him? Just as i finished i heard a yelp from the other side of the room, it was wilbur. "Techno that crazy kid kicked you to the ground and then hit you in the gut! You were winded on the gound!"

I took in a short ragged breath, ive had enough of Wilburs irrational statemants. 1...2...3... Snap. "WILBUR! You slapped him and yelled at him for minutes on end! He was crying muttering out apoligues every time he was able to talk, the kid was scared! TERRIFIED! of you Wilbur. Maybe if you opened your eyes for more then 5 seconds and acually thought of someone elses perspective then you might of understood why Tommy was so fearful, he was having a panic attack for fucks sake Wilbur!" I breathed in only just noticing that i had just yelled my voice away and the room fell silent an oh so familar scene.

The first to break the eeriy stillness was Dad, i only just now noticed his whitened knuckles and rugged facial exspression. He took in a long sign like breath and looked down at the boy infront of him lying limp in technos grasp. "Boys, we need to learn how Tommy is around people, what you have seen was something i was already told about, he is very protective of himself and his belongings, god you cant blame him hes had a tough life. But Wilbur even though Tommy hurt Techno, that gives you NO right to slap a defenseless boy, out of all people Techno should of been the one to talk to him since he was the one who angered him, But neither of you should,  and you wont hurt him! And Wilbur you cant forget, this is Exactly how you acted towards me when you first came, you were small but you packed a punch." A small smile showed on phils face before it was quickly charged to a grim, stone like face, turning back to the situation at hand. I watched Wilbur open his mouth to complain but he was quick to realise he was wrong and slowly closed. "Come on guys, we better get Tommy home, you guys grab his things and we dont want to cause any trouble so if anyone asks hes sleeping okay?". "yes dad" Me and Wilbur said in unision.

-

Time Skip to once they were home

-

Tommys POV:

God... my head hurts like shit, i sat up and suddently realised i wasnt in my usual bland room. "where the hell am i!?" i said low and quitely not really sure of what was going in. Then just like that i started to remember what had happened not long ago, I really messed up. Well from the looks of the room it seems that im probarly at that Phil persons house... I better start getting ready im sure earning a bit more then just a slap for that act i pulled. Holy shit, i just realized that i broke down infront of them, for fucks sake out of all times to have a panic attack, Pull yourself together Tommy! I had to punish myself, at that moment i flung my hand up in the air from were i was sitting, and pushed it with as much power as i could into my wrist. I felt my body flex and squirm at the shooting pain go up my arm. I felt the sticky drips come from the infected gashes littering my arms from past mishaps that i had to be sturn with myself about. Pain is the only way to learn, was what one of my old foster parents told me when i was 7 and being a child i stuck to their rules wanting them to be happy. I was brought out of my thoughts as i saw my bag rested against the end of the bed frame bingo.

I got up slowly trying to hide the noise i was making it was easy though since i hardly had any weight on me so i was like a feather brushing the ground. As i headed to my bag i had a look around the room, is this mine? There was a built in double door cupboard on the wall next to the door that came in, the beds feet that i was standing next to were facing the the cupboard in the corner and on the other side of the room there was a pretty large desk with a shelving unit above it on the wall that it was tucked into. On the desk there wa- wait what?! That was a gaming PC! and a good one at that this cant be my room? I looked back down to what i came over to do in the first place. I crouched down next to my bag kneeling next to it, i scrambled throught it for a second before what i found what i was looking for. I pulled out the bandga- plop... I turned to the noise to see a small puddle of blood on the floor which was coming from my open cuts on my arm. God im so dumb i took to long to patch up, without another thought i quickly rapped my arm covering it as well as i could not knowing when someone might enter the room. I dabbed at the patch of blood, it lightened but you could still see it a lot, shit. I placed my bag over the splotch just in time as i heard the click of the door opening. I snaped my head around to be met with the man from earlier, Phil. He stepped forward putting his hand out, he had a light smile on his face, but it looked forced. Well here it comes, i put my hands up covering my head and neck as i sat and waited for the starting blow. But it never came... odd.

-

Word count:1569(aye longest chapter i have done)

-

Hey i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, sorry if i didnt explain things that well i kinda speedrun this chapter, also could you please comment if you would enjoy longer paragraphs like this but posting less, or more othen posts but shorter. Longer posts would be 1000 words over and shorter ones would be about 800 and below. In the end you would get the same amount of writing but i just wanted to know what you guys would prefer. :) Bye have a good day/night!