The Long Story - NARRY VS HOGWARTS PART 4

HEY YALL

GUESS WHOSE BACK

-.-.-.-.-

It was a hot Sunday evening. The dorm room was awfully sticky. Harry could hear the sound of Liam's snoring from his bed, even with the curtain's pulled it is not enough to filter the snores. Zayn and Louis were topless with their curtains open for all the world to see. Luckily it was a boys dormitory. 

Harry has been tossing and turning in his bed for hours. The humidity in the room made him sweat in his bed. Thank god for the bed curtains, because he's completely in the nude under the covers.  

The edge of his bed dipped. 

Harry felt another presence suddenly came beside him. 

"Baby," whined a soft voice from beside him. 

Harry jerked and quickly covered the blanket up to his chest. 

"Honestly, you're naked?" 

"Niall?" 

A mop of fluffy blonde hair suddenly popped out from no where. Harry quickly sat up on his bed to give enough space for his boyfriend. 

"Niall, are you insane? You'll get caught!" whispered Harry. 

Niall ignored him and slithered into the covers with Harry. Harry watched completely wrecked as Niall smiled teasingly at him. 

"Hmm, I consider this a service to the house of Gryffindor," said Niall and got deeper underneath the covers. 

"Niall, what are you - Oh!"

That was all Harry could do before his eyes rolled to the back of his head in ecstasy.  

-.-.-.-.-

"Harry, you alright?" asked Louis as he got down to the Gryffindor common room. 

"What's up?" 

Louis threw him a questionable look. "You were just moaning all night long. Are you sure you're alright?" 

Harry paused, last night's activity with his boyfriend weren't so subtle after all. In the night, Niall had his fingers in Harry's mouth throughout the blow job. Harry had spent almost an hour licking Niall's fingers and moaning in a withering mess. 

"Never better," said Harry. 

Louis raised his eyebrow at him and then pursed his lips. 

"Make sure you go to the hospital wing if anything. I don't want to have whatever you got."

After Louis walked away, Harry showered and then returned to the fifth year dorm room. Inside he was met with a smirking Zayn leaning against the poster bed. 

"Hey Zayn."

"Hey Harry! Great night last night?" asked Zayn with a devilish grin on his face. 

"Didn't sleep too well," lied Harry, ruffling his thick hair with a towel. "Too hot." 

"I bet," added Zayn softly. 

Harry then threw his towel to his bed and wore his Gryffindor robes. He picked up his bag, took out some books and then fixed his curly hair in front the mirror. 

"So... How did Niall leave last night?" 

Harry turned slowly to Zayn. 

"What are you talking about, Zayn?" 

Zayn shrugged. "Nothing. Just curious. It's a wonder he's in Slytherin. He likes to slither in, don't you think so?" 

"How'd you know?"