The Long Story - NARRY VS HOGWARTS PART 2

Hey yall

guess whos back again

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Mr Styles, please make sure you've put on the earmuffs tightly!" said the potions professor sharply. "We are dealing with adult mandrakes here. You don't want to be dead before Quidditch this Sunday, do you?"

"No, sir," said Harry lowly. 

"Can anyone tell us what we're doing today?" asked Professor Weasley.

Niall's had shot up to the air. Earning some repelled looks from the Gryffindors and Ravenclaw students. 

"Yes, Mr Horan?"

"We are making a Mandrake Restorative Draught. A healing potion to restore those who have been transfigured or cursed to their original state. It requires Mandrake roots that have been matured past the stage of adolescence," explained Niall straightforwardly. 

"Brilliant, 5 points to Slytherin," said Professor Rose.

Niall gave a smile to his Slytherin counterparts. 

"Scary how you remind me of my mother Mr Horan. God bless her soul," muttered Professor Rose. 

"Again, everyone since we are dealing with matured Mandrakes. Please make sure you put your earmuffs tightly. If you can hear me speak after this. Then you're not putting them on tightly. Put them on now!" 

Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn put on the fuzzy earmuffs on the ears. They watched in deafening  silence as professor Rose pulled the leaves of the mandrake and pulled hard at them. The dirt bounced all over the green house as a human-like figure in dark wood began pouncing like a baby in her arms. Professor Rose took out her wand and muttered a spell which then silenced the adult mandrake. She then ushered everyone to take off their earmuffs. 

"Did everyone see what I did. Remember to pull it hard. Use your full strength. Make sure you use the silencing spell after the mandrake is pulled. Using the silencing spell while they are in the dirt causes no effect. Any questions?" 

Louis' hand popped up to the air. 

"Yes, Mr Tomlinson?" 

"Do we have to cradle the mandrake like you did just now?" 

"Keen observation, Mr Tomlinson. One point to Gryffindor," the Griffindors high-fived Louis. "The adult mandrake loves to be cradle. It makes the calmer. And the more calm they are the more potent the essence is." 

Professor Rose, put on her earmuffs again. "Alright everyone. Get your earmuffs. Once I see everyone has a strong grip on the leaves. I will send sparks on my wand. You can start pulling after the first spark. Got it?"

"Yes, Professor Rose."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-