DXD x Jin Kazama reader

Here is idea number one. Akeno's younger brother but, he's Jin Kazama.

Excerpt:

Akeno POV:

She was to scared to go back, the house had burst into flames and she heard her baby brother's screams. With tear filled eyes she continued forward with a heavy heart.

Years later

Your POV:

You remember those fond memories of your mother, the day you showed her the ability to use your lightning. Remembering how proud she was of you when you were learning martial arts. It was all stripped away in an instant, your father wasn't there to save her, and your sister left you to die.

Flashback
Your mother's body lay there on the floor, with a rage filled scream electricity shot out from your body, as the house begins to collapse. Your escape route blocked, the smoke filling your vision as a fire begins to engulf your home. The perpetrators in front of you you charge forward, still stunned they aren't prepared, as they look up your body slightly grows as you skin changes horns appearing on your head wings sprouting from your back as you begin your slaughter. By the end there is nothing but mutilated corpses, and you mother's corpse still lays there untouched. Suddenly your body is filled with pain as you let out a blood curdling scream, as blood spurts from your mouth, a side effect of forcing out so much of your hidden abilities. You sit there crying for days waiting for anyone to help you, but no one comes. Alone and scared you leave your now destroyed home, too weak to even bury your mother's body.

 All that sits within your heart is the unquenchable need for revenge. Now with the help of your sacred gear (Devil Gene), and you natural born abilities, it's time to take it with your own hands.