Reader x Arifureta

This show is really good, it just uses bad CGI for parts of it. I got the idea from Kamaboko Gonpachiro's story Arifureta: From Human to World's Strongest Demon.

Excerpt:

Everything was dark as your body ached from the long fall. Opening your eyes you took in your surroundings. You had fallen into one of the lower floors, as you looked at the cavern walls. Pushing yourself to your feet you begin to look for your classmate Hajime, however that search would be cut short. The creature in front of you was horrifying. It looked like a large Rottweiler. It's fur was as black as soot, and it's eyes a red so deep it rivaled the blood in your very veins. With each breath it took smoke would emanate from it's nostrils. It's head turned looking directly at you, sizing you up it crouched to the ground. You could see it's muscles bulging as a mane of flames shot from it's back. You drew your sword as it leapt at you, but you were far too slow. It's large paw struck right through your stomach, as blood began spilling from your mouth. The creature sat there revering in its victory, that was its first mistake. Taking your sword you slice off it's paw, the creature's eyes widening as it feels its limb disconnect. Holding the paw steady you sprint as fast as you could, but the blood loss made you feel dizzier and dizzier. You can hear the monster's footsteps growing louder, but you dare not look back. Eventually you see a small hole, if it wasn't deep enough you would die, but if you kept running like this you would die anyways. So taking the risk you dive into the hole as you tumble deeper into the darkness. Your body hits a wall as pain rings throughout your body. The creatures growls and roars grew quite until silence filled the air. Your breathing was ragged and labored as more blood pooled underneath you. Looking down you see a pool of glowing liquid with a small crystal buried deep in the pool. You had read about this, the liquid was called Ambrosia, or the Elixir of Life. Pushing the paw from your gut you quickly begin slurping down the liquid. Lying in a pool of your own blood the wound closes as your breathing begins to level out again. Your now reformed stomach began to growl, as you stared at the piece of monster before you. You had no choice, it was either this or starve. Grabbing the massive paw, you take a huge bite and begin chowing down the horrendous meat. If you had to describe the taste it tasted like cigarette butts, raw meat, vegemite, and something you couldn't describe that made it horrendous. Mid-meal, your body convulses as pain shoots through your system. It was as if the meat was still alive and trying to claw it's way out. You began chugging the Ambrosia to help, but the pain continued until you blacked out.

TIME SKIP

Hours passed as your eyes fluttered open, grabbing you aching head you sit up. However you begin to slightly freak out as from your hands all the way past your elbows is now completely black ending in a flame like pattern. Looking at the water you had undergone a complete transformation. Your hair had grown just past your waist and the tips of said hair were now red. The pupils of your eyes were now a deep red and your iris had become yellow. Your muscles had bulged out and your body was more defined. Your teeth had also grown sharper. Looking at your status plate a multitude of skills had appeared, however a majority of them fell under one category, Purgatory. Grabbing your blade from the ground you begin your crawl out of your hiding place.

TIME SKIP

As you continue though the Abyss you notice a scent in the air, a mixture of iron and soot. Following the scent you come across a site that slightly excites you, the creature from before that you dubbed a "Hellhound" licking it's wound. Drawing your sword you alert it of your presence. Snarling at you the creature leaps into action and begins to charge at you. Taking a deep breath you lower your stance as you widen your legs, as air fills your lungs. leaping forward your blade sets ablaze with red flames with tinges of black. 'Purgatory Style: Unrelenting Blaze'. You swing your blade as it decapitates the beast. Flicking your blade blood splits to the ground as you sheath your blade. Collecting yourself you resume your trek through the Abyss in search of Hajime.