Dabi Reader x RWBY 2

I've been really thinking about this idea, then my brain decided to get darker. Dabi as the bastard son of Jacques Schnee, and since this would look bad tried to have him killed in an "accident". This little oneshot will take place during the Fall of Beacon where "Dabi" is helping Cinder and co.

Excerpt:

The wind blew by your face as you jumped from the bullhead, all the pain and suffering replaying through your head fueling the raging inferno you were about to produce. Opening your eyes you could see the scrambling people and Grimm. Crossing your arms intense blue flames began to surround you, building up more and more power. Looking up the people could see a bright blue light falling from the sky slowly growing brighter. Those who could see it more clearly became distressed seeing a person preparing something powerful. Throwing your arms back you let out a war cry as an explosive beam of flames shoots towards the academy. As the beam makes contact it tears straight through leaving a gaping wound in the once elegant structure, all who were caught were vaporized. Shooting flames from your feet, you gently land on the ground as carnage continues to ensue. Jumping to the side you avoid a blast of ice, coming from none other than the source of your hatred, a Schnee. Lazily swiping your hand a wave of blue flames hurdle towards Weiss. Raising her rapier she narrowly raises a defense as the flame comes into contact with another wall of ice.

"Schnee send a message to your father for me. The past never forgets."

Weiss charges forward with a yell, but before she reaches striking range you expel a blast of blue flames from your mouth. Launching yourself skyward using your flames you head to the rendezvous point awaiting your time for vengeance against your bastard father.