The Mikaelson ball

Note: I don't own these carecters, they all belong to Julie Plec and CW
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summary: a simple night was changed for one klaus Mikaelson, into a disaster when the scoundrel damon salvatore decided to ruin his day even more by unleashing his siblings to the world. As he was getting confronted by his siblings (Rebekah throwing the biggest tantrum in his opinion) there was another aspect he was about to discover when his clearly alive mother, Who died a 1000 years ago, walked into his living room.

The shock he got from seeing her alive was quickly overcome by the shock and suspicion of knowing that she did not want to kill him. So as esther returned to her family the Mikaelson siblings decided to throw a ball for the return of their mother. 

As we could have it elena got a letter inviting her to attend the ball with a note in the bcak saying 'it time we finally met elena - eshter' the original familys mother, but Damon and Stefan told her that she couldn't go to the Mikaelson ball but Elena choose to listen otherwise.

When she arrives to the ball she meets Elijah who, as kindly as he ever could, requested her to tell everything her mother says because he thinks she is plotting something against her children and he was right. After Finn led Elena in Esther room she told her that her children are abomination of nature and that they had to be erased. Esther took Elena's blood and did a spell to link all the siblings together and then she will kill the eldest brother who happily volunteered to help.

Present time

Elena pov

After a came downstairs I felt guilt running through my viens like something bad injected in me. I was thinking of leaving the party but I remembered what was going to happen to the originals if I left and right then I felt a hand over me. It was Elijah .

He started talking “so how was my mother” “intense” I said he said “and what reason did she needed to speak to you in private” I could feel the guilt running through me again so I couldn't lie “kiss me” I said, his face said it all he was confused “kiss me and you might be alive tommorow” then he kissed me and I opened my mind to him showing everything that happened  in that room then he quickly directed to his siblings except Finn telling them not to drink the Champaign, just pretend like they did .

I whispered to him right before his mother and Finn walked downstairs to gather everyone except Finn outside after the party was over and that's exactly what Elijah did.

Elijah pov

After everyone was gather at the lawn klaus started talking first “what going on brother. Why did you stopped us from drinking the lovely champagne. And why do you have red lipstick on your lips. Did you kiss a girl at our mothers ball.” he asked the last question with a smirk.“yes brother I did but it not what you think. She can explain everything. ” I pointed at Elena who was coming toward us. I could already see anger growning on my siblings faces. Then Rebekah suddenly attacked Elena and pinned her to the nearest wall .“Stop it Rebekah she saved us all from our mothers cruelty, we should be thanking her instead you are trying to kill her” I said angrily.  She suddenly dropped Elena but I catched her just in time. “explain to me what's going on before I do something drastic” Rebekah said angrily

~after a few minutes

“ what! . What was she doing all this we are her children for God sakes. I guess she didn't care about that at all. And how did you know Elijah what our mo- Esther was planning,  Finn was with her Elena couldn't have just told you everything. ”

“well I had to improvise... I told him to kiss me and I opened my mind to him showing everything that happened there in the room. Bonnie helped me learn that trick so nobody could go into my mind until I let him/her in. Just because I hate one of you doesn't mean I will help your mother kill all of you ”Elena said with a smile which after seeing anyone could fall in love with her. Something was were unique about her I just couldn't place my finger on it.

“anyways I have t- ah!! What's happening to me ah! ”she suddenly started screaming and then she suddenly become unconscious. Everyone ran to her to check if she was OK and I lifted her and took her to the guest room and immediately called Ms Bennett told her to come here and bring her grimore with her. Luckily nobody saw us taking Elena to the guest room.

Too be continued...