Davina

"Nik!... Nik!" Rebekah yelled at her brother then she grabbed him and sped over to the stairs. " keep your hands off her she's pregnant for god sakes! All this bluster about not wanting the children, then the second Elena tells you she wants to get rid of it... it's ok to care. It's ok to want something. That's all Elijah was trying to do, that's all he's ever wanted for you, all we ever wanted."

Elena had placed her hands on her baby bump and neck. She was so frightened she ran past the two originals to her room and locked the door to protect herself.

Klaus and Rebekah sat next to each other, Klaus was still developing what he had done to a mother of his child.

"I gave Elijah to Marcel." Klaus said looking away from his little sister.

11 what?" Rebekah asked

"Marcel was nervous. It was bad enough one original returned to town, but two? His crew was getting antsy. He wanted Elijah gone, so I gave him a peace offering." Klaus explained speaking soft and calm.

"you bartered our brother." Rebekah whispered with a little tears in her eyes

"I have a plan. But I need to talk to the elena." Klaus said getting up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elena had been laying in bed reading a book and had her hand on her bump. She was so scared of Klaus more than she was. Elena had never expected Klaus to choke her over the baby, she had known the child meant nothing to him. Then her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. She didn't know if she should open it, but she did.

"may I come in Elena?" Klaus asked when she had the door open.

" fine." Elena sighed walking away from him quickly

Elena sat on her bed immediately putting her hand on her small baby bump, which caught Klaus's eye.

"what stopped you?" Klaus asked sitting on Elena's bed.

" from drinking the wolfsbane? And being free of this? Well my life had been messed up with being adopted and not knowing my real parents till I found out my uncle was my dad. I fought for the baby. I didn't want anyone to hurt it. I didn't want anyone to hurt my baby." Elena explained. "I want to know if the baby means anything to you.."

Klaus took Elena's hand which had shocked her completely. She had flinched a bit which Klaus noticed that made him kinda feel bad.

"I don't know how to explain how I feel about my children. If you knew my story Mikael was a terrible father to me, he'd beat me every day when while we were human." Klaus told the doppelgänger. " I don't know how I'll be as a father Elena."

Elena looked him in the eyes the eyes her stomach than began to rub the little bump. Which Klaus was fascinated with.

"as much as I love to hear you apologize to me I have to tell you something. " Elena said looking at Klaus.

"what?" Klaus asked confused looking at the doppelgänger.

" remember when said I heard something about the secret weapon he had. Well two things I know what or rather who the weapon is and second Marcel and I are friends." Elena said looking at him." when I first came here I ran into him he immediately sensed I was a werewolf probably and un-triggered one he was going to attack me then he stopped and he listened to something now I know what it is the baby's heartbeat. Then he asked me who I was probably to know if I was a danger or not after a few more questions later a guy probably his one of his men came and talked to him about a girl named Davina now I'm guessing it the 'secret weapon' all of you are talking about."

"any questions." Elena asked looking at him

"not tonight but you have been a great help. Thank you elena" Klaus said getting off her bed standing up. " get some rest love.."

"goodnight." Elena said watching him leave. Then she had grabbed her book and continued.

To be continued...