No more

~after few hours

"In addition to the secret weapon, he uses to control the witches, Marcel has assembled a small army of vampires. Working together, we could destroy them from the inside." Elijah explained

"And what of Rebekah?" Klaus asked " has she stopped her pouting long enough to join the fun?

" she has made her disinterest quite clear." Elijah replied

11 one too many times daggered and shoved in a box, I gather, or perhaps she doesn't share your unwavering belief that I can be saved." Klaus scoffed

"Rebekah may surprise us yet. After all we all swore the same vow." Elijah said

"I hope she stays far away because in my desire to reclaim this town, to steal from Marcel which he holds most dear, I have realized one massive vulnerability, one weakness that Marcel could exploit." Klaus explained

"and what is that?" Elijah asked

"you." Klaus said putting the dagger in Elijah's chest

Then Elijah yelled out in pain. But luckily for Klaus Elena didn't hear what he had done to his brother.

"Forgive me brother. There is no power in love. Mercy makes you weak. Family makes you weak. And if I'm gonna win this war, I have to do it alone." Klaus whispered to his brother who began to become grey.

Elena have been sitting in Elena's bed talking to Bonnie about the babies And of course their names for either gender.After everything that has happened Bonnie was still on team Elena she would never ignore her best friend unlike Caroline who trashed Elena the first time she heard elena slept with Klaus.

"if I have a girl. I want to give her My adoptive mom or my Aunt's name as a middle name. In honor of them." Elena said setting her hand on her stomach.

"I can't believe  having a baby . Oh I'm going to be and aunt!! " Bonnie giggled quietly.

"I mean i did sleep with Klaus and having a miracle baby obviously you will be an aunt.  Elena sighed " Ooo! it came to me for a girl name! Faith Jenna Mikaelson or Nikki Elijah Mikaelson."

"Those are adorable" bonnie said doing a fake pouting face.

Little did the werewolve and the witch know that the original hybrid was listening to the conversation about the babies and their maybe names. Hearing that made him smile a tiny bit and that the mother of his child is going to name his children after him and his brother . But they didn't know of Elijah's disappearance.

"Well I'm heading to bed. Goodnight Elena." bonnie said getting up walking to her room

"Goodnight bonnie." Elena said smiling as she cut the phone and went to sleep.

Too be continued...