Leaving today

~A few hours later

“I will have to leave soon”Elena said to Rebekah. “But why, I thought you were happy in this house” Rebekah said frowning.

“I'm not talking about this house, I'm grateful to all of you for letting me spend time here but I have to go out of town to research something. About my family.”

“and what might that be I thought you knew everything about them. ” Rebekah said. “not everything ” Elena said. After that she removed her top and revealed a birth mark she kept hidden for as long as she remembers.

“That's what I'm searching for I think this this comes form my mother's side. ”Elena said. “I think you should ask Nik about this he know a lot about these kind of symbols.” Rebekah said.

“OK but I'm leaving at the end of the week. There is nothing for me here anymore. I broke up with Stefan . Because I couldn't choose between him and his brother. It would have been unfair for them. Bonnie left. And Caroline let just say she became a b****. ”

“but-” Rebekah was starting to say something but was interrupted “please bekah I want to know what this really means. I have to know more about my family. I have to know more about me.”

“OK fine, I see I can't convince you to stay but I can convince you to spend the next remaining days with me. Right”Rebekah said pouting like a two ear old. “oh. You know I can't resist your pouting face. Of course I will spend time with you”

~time skip-last day in mystic falls.

Third person pov

Nobody was home except klaus and elena. Rebekah went outside without telling Elena who was waiting for her friend. Elijah went out to meet with a witch. Elena sat in the living room waiting for any lead to where she could find some answers. And klaus was painting. Then klaus came to the living room .

“hello love. I heard rumors that you are leaving mystic fall. ” klaus said to Elena. “yes actually today is my last day and I wanted to spend it with Rebekah but she set me up apparently. ” Elena said with a sigh. “well why don't I distract you with my painting. Who knows you might find it amusing love. ” klaus said before going to the kitchen and getting a bottle of champagne.“ I hear your painting are very beautiful. ” Elena said.

~few hour later

“That my favorite one” Elena said pointing at a sun and a moon drawing. She didn't know why she was attracted to it so much.“the sun and the moon. Light and the dark. You have a nice choice in art Elena. ” klaus said with a seductive smirk on his face. Right now they both were drunk . “So are you leaving .” klaus said.“do you know why I liked the painting...because I saw how twisted it really was... Maybe I can relate ” elena said while ignoring the question and biting her lower lip.
“so what's it going to be going or staying.” Klaus said with that same smirk.“you like to in control you tell me. ” Elena said biting her lower lip again.

Klaus then touched her face then finally kissing her. After that one thing led to another.

In the morning, Elena was woken up by the sound of phone. It was a friend who was informing her where she could find information about her mother. She had to go to New Orleans. Klaus was still asleep by her side. She snuck out of bed and found a paper and pen and wrote a letter.

Dear klaus,
last night was nice but I have to go.  I found a lead.

P. S I still don't like you were much

                                                                   - Elena

Too be continued...