My pack

~after elena arrived in New Orleans

When Elena arrived in New Orleans she started asking around discreetly. After talking to a few supernatural people She started suspecting she was a un-triggered  werewolf hence the birth mark on her back shoulder. But her suspicions were cleared when cleared when a witch names jane-ann devereaux who said little little bits of her family linreage and how they were werewolf royalty before Marcel took over. The witch told the dobbelganger just enough to come up with more questions. Then the witch told her to go to the bayou to get more answers. Little did the dobbelganger/werewolf knew it was a trap. Because the witches believed the the werewolf was carrying klaus mickelsons child. And the witches needed his help to take down Marcel.

~time skip

'I'm here." the doppelgänger to herself

"Alright let's search-" Elena went to say as the map in her hands caught on fire. " What the?"

Elena then threw the map out the window of the car. The dobbelganger was confused on what was happening to them. Then the car mysteriously died on them.

"Are you kidding?!" elena yelled in frustration since the car had died.

The dobbelganger exit the car and looks around before trying to call a tow truck.

"Hey I'm looking for a tow service." elena said on the phone before it began to make a horrible ringing noise which Elena heard.

Then elena threw the phone on the ground and stepped on it to prevent any further noise from the phone.

Elena had seen people walking to them which kinda scared her a bit. As they got closer the dobbelganger fainted being caught by Sophie Deveraux.

*** -In Rousseau's

"So what brings you to the big easy?" Cami asked Elijah who sat in front of her

"I used to live here" Elijah answered smiling at the woman.

Too be continued...