Home

Elena was uncovering things in the house their staying in. Which made Elena cough a lot since it was dusty.

" oh my god I've never been in a more dusty house." Elena said coughing

"are you alright?" Elijah asks

"yeah I'm good. It's just dust. This place is ancient" Elena said turning to Elijah.

"I've never coughed this much in my life." Elena giggled setting her hand on her small baby bump. But little did she know klaus had watched the doppelgänger set her hand on the baby bump, causing a small smile on his face.

"Right now you are the most important person in this family. You need a good home. I'm curious in all this time has anyone asked you two how you feel?" Elijah asked.

"about having miracle babies? With a psychotic one night stand?" Elena answered with a question.

" about being a Mother." Elijah said

"My birth parents gave me away the second I was born too my aunt and uncle. They adopted me never telling me of my real parents. Then my adoptive parents died when we crashed off wickery bridge. Jenna became my guardian and died cause of klaus. My birth mom killed herself cause of klaus, and my birth dad John, gave his life for me to live after the sacrifice. I really don't know about being a mother ." Elena.

"I will always protect you. You have my word on that" Elijah says to the girl

"And the noble Elijah always keeps his word" Klaus says getting their attention

"Is it done?" Elijah asked

"As a matter of fact, yes. Your underhanded deal worked quite well. Marcel was only to happy to accept my blood, even as he accepted my heartfelt apologies. His man Thierry yet lives, and I remain a welcome guest in the French quarter. My only concern now is this coven of impudent witches." Klaus says to his brother

"I believe them to be honorable, they did release Elena to me. Although they haven't been entirely forthcoming. Marcel obviously has something, that they need. They
don't want him dead. There must be a reason why." Elijah said thinking out loud.

"Maybe it's the secret weapon they were talking about . You don't know." Elena scoffed walking past Klaus and to her room she chose.

"And what's the doppelgängers deal brother?" Klaus asked

"well Niklaus you have done terrible things to the lovely Elena. She doesn't remember me because of a ritual she did anyways when she remembered me she didn't say anything to you because she thought it would hurt me but now that she doesn't remember anything you have to get used to these reactions . Stefan and Damon have cut off any connection with Elena due to you and her having a one night stand. And her best friends did the same. She has no one Niklaus." Elijah explained to his brother. " She trust me, she has trusted me since we made a deal in mystic falls. You have to gain her trust. That's the only way.

To be continued...