Esther

Third person pov

When Elena woke up the next morning she felt really disturbed , she thought it was all happening because of Esther's spell failed miserably and these were the side effects of it.

She heard noises of people talking from the kitchen and went there. Elijah was the first one too notice Elena "Elena how are you feeling" Elena spoke the truth "horrible, disturbed, miserable... The list can go on."she said" well you might feel a little better after you get a nice warm shower" Elijah said calmly.

"well sorry for trying to kill you yesterday I didn't know you saved us from Esther " Rebekah said genuinely concerned. "it's OK Im going to take a shower" Elena said and left the room.

Everyone started to talk again except Elijah who wanted to talk to Elena so he went into her room but he didn't know her washroom door was opened and inside elena was fully naked already.

He didn't mean to look but couldn't take his eyes of her unique birthmark which he was sure he had saw somewhere after a few moments he composed himself and returned to the kitchen without anyone knowing what just happened .

Then Rebekah went to talk to her to but when she say that the door was opened she said "'lena darling your washroom door is open anyone could have seen you like this" then elena quickly turns around and closed the door behind her and said

"Thanks Rebekah and I really like the nickname so I'm going to give you one to how about bekah " Elena said chuckling "Ya I really like that now get out of there so we can go shopping. Alright ?" "Ya sure just give me some time. "

~after a few minutes

"how do I look " Elena said.

"Beautiful Lena let's go before someone trys to stop us" both the girls left the house giggling and gossiping. "They became fast friends I see" Klaus said to Elijah.

"Yes they have. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go and locate our mother and finn before they try something else at us or try to hurt elena" Elijah said with a bit of concern in the last part which klaus didn't noticed.

Too be continued...