werewolf

Elena sat on a bench. She got the Wolfsbane and put a few drops in hot tea.

Elena looked at the cup and pulled it up to her mouth going to drink it but she stops herself. Elena sighs after putting the cup down, maybe she was changing her mind? Then she hear noises of someone nearby.

Elena stood up looking around to see who was there. Elena would protect the baby even if she got hurt. Then a vampire appeared in front of Elena.

"dumb move coming into the quarter, your coming with me wolve." The vampire said.

"I've had it to here with vampires always telling me what to do!" Elena yelled throwing the tea filled with poison at the vampire, then grabbing her bag trying to flee.

Then two more vampires appeared in front of the wolf girl. Then Rebekah appeared snapping ones neck then ripping the others heart out.

"now that is no way to treat pregnant lady. I do hate bad manners." Rebekah said throwing the heart in her hand on the ground.

"Thank you Rebekah. Really" Elena said putting her hand on her chest. Then suddenly she starts to stumble and a few pictures of her and Rebekah flaces in her mind. She quickly brushes it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"this is why I told you to never to leave the house. Werewolves are banned in the quarter." Klaus said in a angry tone. " i had a plan and your little night time stroll put it all in a peril."

Rebekah went to walk up to klaus but anger had grown on his face.

"Leave him! You've done enough, don't you think? Leaving a trail of bodies like a roadmap to my door?" Klaus growled

"if I hadn't overheard this lot bragging about werewolf heads, everyone here would be screwed, and don't give me that crap about having a plan. You've had all the time in the world to execute a plan, and no ones seen you do a damn thing!" Rebekah yelled at her older brother. " Elijah made a deal to protect your child. So he could save you from your selfish, rotten self. You obviously don't give a damn about the child or Elijah. Because what have you done to honor it?"

Elena places her hand on her stomach.

"I have done everything. Let me spell it out for you, shall I? From the day I arrived Marcel hasn't trusted me. From day one he's had his vampires ingest toxic vervain, which as you know, little sister, protects them from my mind control. I needed a spy, someone on the inside with me, who Marcel would never suspect, so I created a day zero and got their first. Marcel has just lost 6 vampires thanks to your little murder spree, and he needed new recruits, so I made the new one mine, before he'd had even a drop of vervain. But we all know the real way to a man is through is heart so.. I compelled the bartender from Rousseau's." Klaus explained. "and this one, I'm gonna drain him of vervain, compel him to believe that his mates found religion and moved to Utah. So he can explain."

The two girls walked behind Klaus as he dragged the vampires body to the house and inside letting it lay on the floor.

"Does anyone have anymore questions? No? Good because I have one. Elena, what were you  doing in the bloody french quarter in the first place." Klaus asked but only received silence. " answer me!"

"Leave her be" Rebekah said

" Do you wanna know what I was doing? I was buying poison to put your little baby out of its misery, so it wouldn't have to grow up with people like you!" Elena yelled

Klaus face grew with anger as he sped over to Elena and pinned her to the wall choking her so she couldn't breath.

Too be continued...