Come Home

"you.." Klaus growled seeing Elena.

"Elena is pregnant with your child  Niklaus, the least you can do is be gentle with her."Elijah told his brother.

"you have been with someone else admit it!?" Klaus yelled at Elena

" hey! I spent days held captive in a freaking alligator bayou because they think i am carrying some magical miracle babies. Don't you think we would've fessed up if they weren't yours?" elena snapped at klaus.

"my sister gave her life to perform this spell she needed to confirm the pregnancies. Because of Jane-Ann's sacrifice, the lives of this girl and the babie are now controlled by us. We can keep them safe, or we can kill them. If you don't help us take down Marcel. So help me Elena won't live long enough to see their first maternity dress." Sophie hissed at klaus.

"wait what!?" Elena and said at once

"Enough of this, if you want Marcel dead, he's dead. I'll do it myself." Elijah said

"no. We can't not yet. We have a clear plan that we need to follow, and there are rules." Sophie stated

"How dare you command me! Threaten me with what you wrongfully perceive to be my weaknesses! This is a pathetic deception!? I won't hear any more lies." Klaus growled at the four before she went to walk away.

"Niklaus!.. Listen." Elijah said motioning Elena to move up to Klaus, and she did.

Klaus turns his face away from Elijah and looks down at Elena's stomach. Then he hears.. a heart beat. Klaus's face becomes shocked looking at her stomach. He then looked up and turned around to look at Elijah and Sophie.

"Kill her and the baby. Why do I care?" Klaus scoffed walking away still hearing them

"You know what screw this I'm out of here." Elena said going to walk out but someone does a spell to block her from leaving.

"No one touches the girl. I will fix this." Elijah says walking out of the cemetery and to find Klaus.

" Niklaus" Elijah said.
"it's a trick Elijah." Klaus snapped

"No, brother. It's a gift. It's your chance, it's our chance." Elijah explains to his brother.

To what?" Klaus asked looking at his brother

"To start over, take back everything we lost, everything that was taken from us." Elijah said "Niklaus. Our own parents came to despise us. Our family was ruined, we were ruined. And since then all that you have ever wanted, all that we have ever wanted..was a family."

"I will not be manipulated." Klaus growled turning away from his older brother.

" so she manipulating you. So what? With them the girl and her child. Your child. Live." Elijah said calm to his younger brother.

"I'm gonna kill every last one of them." Klaus snapped at his brother.

"and then what? Then you return mystic falls to resume your life as the hated one, as the evil hybrid?. Is it so important to you that people quake with fear at the sound of your name?" Elijah asked

"People quake with fear because I have the power to make them afraid. What will this child offer me? Will they guarantee me power?" Klaus asked his brother frustrated

"Family is power, Niklaus. Love, loyalty it's power. This is what we swore to one another 1000 years ago, Before life tore way what little humanity you had left. Before ego, Before anger, before paranoia created in this person before me. Someone I can barely recognize as my own brother." Elijah sighed. " this is us, The original family... and we remain together always and forever.I am asking you to stay here. I will help you and I will stand by you. I will be your brother. We will build a home here together. So save the girl. Save your child."

Too be continued...