Chapter 4: Shouldn't be good in goodbye

Misery loves company

Chapter 4: Shouldn't be good in goodbye

Hey guys :) Just wanted to give a big thank you for all the love on this story. The reviews make my day and keeps me motivated to write. I won't keep you long I hope you enjoy this chapter.

P.S This chapter isn't to sensitive but there is still bits that could be sensitive for some people.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"We started with a simple hello but ended with a complicated goodbye."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Good morning princess"Sheldon said handing her a mug with hot tea in it.

Amy sat up to grab the tea to only see a picture of her as snow white on the mug. It was the time she ditched work to go to Disney world with the girls.

"When did you get this done ?"Amy said looking at a gleaming Sheldon.

"That's for me to know and you to find out. You better get up so we won't be late for work." Sheldon was talking on until he realised what the time was.

He was about to leave until he stopped in his tracks to only walk back to Amy and gave her a soft peck on the lips.

"To make up for the kiss I never gave you years ago. I'm sorry I wasn't your prince charming then." he said as he was recalling to not kissing her when she was snow white.

"Well you have most certainly made up for it by being my prince charming now. I better go shower before you rush me because we are late for work." Amy said taking another large gulp of her tea before jumping out of bed.

"I can make it up more in the shower."Sheldon said eagerly.

"Well now Dr Cooper,as tempting as your offer is we will most definitely be late for work so I must decline. "Amy said with a teasing smile as she collected her clothes.

"You know you would have jumped at the chance years ago. What changed ?" Sheldon tried to tease back.

"Well I don't know I must be bored of you already. Maybe the spark died."Amy said in more of teasing tone now.

"Oh you really think so." Sheldon said with a smirk as he moved closer to her.

Everytime he got near Amy she took a step back until she was cornered to the cupboard. Sheldon trapped Amy in between his arms. Amy started to breath more heavily now and lightly bit her lip as she could feel Sheldon's hot breath on her face.

Sheldon moved near her ear now to whisper,"Amy,you could never get bored of me even if you tried.".

Amy gulped and could no longer talk in surprise of how little space was between them. Sheldon gave a teasing smile as he leaned in closer to kiss her. Amy closed her eyes waiting for his lips to be pressed against hers until she felt him move further away.

"Well it must be a shame if the spark died."Sheldon continued in a teasing tone once again and continued as nothing happened.

"You are such a tease Dr Cooper."Amy said a little annoyed .

"That I am Dr Fowler but you better get going before I decline you declining my offer to join you in the shower. "Sheldon said with a small smile as Amy went red.

"Okay fine I will go but not until I get this"Amy said walking up to Sheldon to only pull him down a little so he reached her height and she kissed him then continued,"you can tease me all you like Dr Cooper but I always get what I want. I got you didn't I ?"