Chapter 13: Please stay with me

Misery love company

Chapter 13: Please stay with me

Thank you all for the love on this story and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

P.S:Can be quite sensitive for some so please be aware.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Meet me where the end begins, in echoes, where your world is me, and my world is you.~perry poetry
-----------------------------------------------------------

Sheldon's pov:

"What are you doing here Amy?" I asked letting her go.

"I don't know to be honest. I just remember hitting my head then seeing you in the hospital then this. " She said looking around the room.

"I thought a person that would keep me here would not be seen unless I decide to. I'm sure Amy is one of those people who will keep me here. " I said to my dad.

He dragged me a little out of hearing distance looking at Amy then me.

"Sheldon she was your connection to the real world. Without her you have no connection. " My dad said concerned.

"What are you talking about ? My friends,my family,my child are also helping me get back. " I said making what he said sound absurd.

"Yes but you can't find a world where it isn't with Amy. If something happened to Amy you would lose hope on getting back. She was your connection to the real world and now that she is here. You are both screwed. "

"Why ? I can just get her to get back. "

"Amy has met her connection that is keeping her here. She has met you. "

"So Amy is—is dead ? If she met me now ?" I stammered.

"No not yet but she is going to lose hope on fighting back. It has never been done before. Meeting your connection that is keeping you here then going back to the real world. "

"So what am I going to do ?"

"You need to help her find a stronger connection to the real world that will help her come back. You need her to go back so you can go back. "

I walked back to Amy, seeing her beautiful smile. She was at peace now. She felt less pain than she did these past couple of weeks. It was giving her more of a reason to stay. I was trying to get someone who has already made up where they wanted to go back to the real world.

"Where am I Sheldon ? Where are you ? What does this all mean ?" She asked still looking around the coffee shop.

"I don't really know to be honest but I do know what it means Amy. You are on the verge of life and death. You are linked to the real world and here until you have made your decision where you want to be. "

"I choose to be with you. I want to be where you are. " She said immediately not even thinking about it.

"No Amy. That's not how it works. You need to go back. You need to go back to the real world. You can't stay here with me. "

"I can and I will. I am not leaving you again. I can't leave you again. Sheldon please don't make me leave you again." She said in tears.

"Amy. " I called out to her but before I could say anything her lips were on mine.

She was scared to leave me. I could feel it in her kiss. Longing, Desperation,Fear. I deepened the kiss hoping she could feel the words on my lips. Goodbye. She needed to know she couldn't stay. She then pushed me away a little as she got angry. She read the words alright.