Chapter 1

Erza's POV

.

"Flamebrain!"

"Ice princess!"

"You wanna go!"

"I'm fired up!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I walked up to the two idiots and bashed their heads together. I didn't say a word. I just sat down and proceeded eating my strawberry cake. The two boys sat on the floor rubbing their heads.

Suddenly the guild doors opened.

"Jellal!" I cried in astonishment. What was he doing here?

"Erza. I need you. Now." He said in a very serious tone. Then he walked out. I slowly followed, feeling all eyes on me as I walked to the doors. Even Natsu wasn't making a sound. This was serious.

I closed the guild doors behind me and looked around for Jellal. I saw him a few feet away from the guild with his cloak on. As I approached him, he turned and stared at me, expressionless.

"Y-you wanted to talk to me." I stated as calmly as I could.

He stated at me without making any sound, his face still blank and with no expression on it whatsoever.

"Jellal?" I asked, getting a bit worried.

Then he turned and ran. I ran after him, reequipping as I did so, into more comfortable running clothes.

"Je-Mystogan! Wait!" I knew that while shouting, I couldn't call him by his real name. He didn't turn around, just ran on and on.

He was always a faster runner, so I couldn't keep up with him. Tears started forming in my eyes. My best, closest friend had just ran away from me. He had ran away and didn't even say a word to me. I fought back the tears. I was Erza. I was Titania. The one who slayed 100 monsters on her own. I wasn't going to cry.

I walked back to the guild. I entered and everyone looked at me in expectation of me saying something. I didn't look at anyone, just walked up to Mira at the bar and said softly and calmly

"Water, please."

Hello minna-san!! So this is my first ever fairy tail fanfic, so sorry if its bad! Please vote and comment down below ideas! I will give credit if I use your idea! Who's your favourite ship?
Mine is by far Jerza! I mean they're childhood friends, and erza-san is my favourite character :D
Sayonara minna-san!