Chapter 5

"Is it true you hugged Jellal in the infirmary?"

What?

I heard a snicker of delight as happy flew out of the guild doors shouting,

"Catch you later guys! Gotta go!"

"HAAAAAPPPYYYY!!!!!!!!!!" I roared and chased after him.

"Gomenasai Erza!!!!!" Happy said as he flew around trying to get away from me.

Suddenly I stopped. I wondered why I was doing this. What was so wrong with hugging someone? Why did I feel embarrassed about hugging Jellal but no one else?

I flashed Happy a smile and turned back to the guild, leaving him utterly confused about what just happened.

"Hey" I waved to my comrades as I sat down with strawberry cake (which I don't even remember getting).

"Sorry Lucy. I had a bit of a disturbance. What was that you were asking me?"

"D-Did you hug Jellal i-in the infirmary?" She asked, stumbling a bit.

"Yes." I said simply, "anything wrong with it?"

"N-No!!! Not at all!" Lucy exclaimed as she felt my tone get darker.

"Thought not." I said and dug into my strawberry cake.

*******

Jellal's POV
.
"I ran away from her."

"Again???!!!"

"I'm sorry, Meredy! Its really hard to speak to someone like Erza about feelings!! Do you not get that???"

"I'll tell her then."

"Ugh! Fine. Go ahead. As long as she knows..."

"Yay! Thank you Jelly-kun!" She screams and runs out. I mentally facepalm myself and take out a slice of strawberry cheesecake, thinking about Erza with every bite I make.

Konnichiwa!!!
Sorry this is so short! Will be updating soon, but I cant update daily because I have sooooo much school work!!!
Thanks for reading! Vote and comment please! I'm glad I have 58 views, and I've only written 5 chapters!!! Hope people actually enjoy this story! Excuse some of the mistakes I may make!
Sayonara!
~ Yulia