Chapter 7

Jellal's POV
.
She blushed. She blushed when Meredy told her I liked her. That made me so happy.

I jumped up and punched the air, letting a flurry of my magic hit the air and explode. Shoot. She was close, so if she saw my magic....

"Jellal!"

"Oh. H-Hey Erza" I stuttered, flashing her a smile.

"Were you spying on Meredy telling me you like me?" She asked, a dark aura surrounding her.

"Yes." I said, barely audibly.

"Repeat that." She pushed on.

"Yes." I said, louder and more confident now.

"Okay." She said and grinned at me. She seemed totally unphased by what happened, even though she just kicked a tree down.

"Well then" she began. Then she leaned in close and her face was only an inch away from mine.

My heart skipped a beat as she whispered, "I like you too." Then she gave me a little peck on the cheek and ran of, making my face a red that would put her hair to shame.

She kissed me. Not a full kiss, but she likes me too. I punched the air again, and ran back to our flat, so I could tell Meredy.

†**************†

Konnichiwa minna-san!
Sorry its such a short chappy! Check out my other fairy tail fanfic for me please! I wrote one called fairy tail secondary school! Hope you're enjoying the story! Sayonara my little cookies!
- Yulia/Erza