Chapter 4

Erza's POV
.
I stood there, waiting to meet my doom. But just before I was hit, I saw a speck of blue. I was struck and everything went black.

TIME SKIP- 2 HOURS

I woke up in a soft bed. I groaned. I had a really bad headache. I tried to sit up, with my eyes still closed, but was pushed down by firm hands.

"You need to rest."

This voice.

"Jellal?" I asked, turning my head towards him.

It was him. His blue hair was messed up and he looked worried. His facial features were pulled down into a frown.

"You look worried, Jellal, are you okay??"

"Yes. I'm fine. I was just so worried for you, Erza," he looked at me sternly, "promise me you'll never die in front of me. Promise me, Titania. Promise me..."

He started to sob and he crumpled to the floor, and stayed there sobbing, his shoulders shaking violently. I guess me nearly dying shocked him quite a bit.

I got up and put my arms around his shaking shoulders, soothing him. I whispered to him,
"I promise, Jellal. I promise I will not die in front of you."

He looked up at me with tearful eyes and said,
"Thank you, Titania."

He got up and pulled me into a hug. At first I was surprised, but then hugged him back. I heard someone snickering behind the wardrobe, but when I looked there, no one appeared in sight. I turned back to Jellal, but he was gone. Completely. He wasn't there anymore.

I sighed and walked out of the infirmary into the guild hall. I walked up to Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Juvia and Wendy sitting at a table.

"Erza!" Lucy exclaimed, "I'm glad you're alright. Is it true you hugged Jellal in the infirmary?"

What?!

Konichiwa minna-san!!!
Hope you like this double update!! Omg!! I'm fangirling about Jerza so bad!!! Vote and comment! Thank you so much, those who actually read this!
Sayonara!!
~ Yulia