Chapter 8

Erza's POV
.
Omg! Why did I do that? Why the hell would I kiss Jellal on the cheek? Did I like him for real? Was I trying to make him happy by saying that?

Wait!
T-The "kiss" on the beach, when he lied to me. What was the real truth behind his words, "I have a fiancé"?

I know he was lying, but I nearly kissed him back.

(Juvia moment) JUBIN!!!!!!!

I do like him!!!

I was in my room at fairy hills, thinking about what just happened. I gently broke down to the floor and actually started to shake. Yes, the great titania started to shake. There was a knock on my door.

I hoped it wasn't him.

"Who disturbs my slumber???!!!" I screeched, opening the door forcefully. I know I wasn't sleeping, but i was in a bit of a daze, so I hoped the person had something important to tell me.

"Gomenasai, Erza-san!!!! I was just coming to say hello and ask you if you wanted a bit of the strawberry cake I made, but it seems you are busy, so I might as well leave!" Said a terrified dark blue haired child, with tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't cry, Wendy, its not like Erza is going to kill you." Said an annoyed, white exceed flying next to Wendy.

"Sorry, Wendy." I said, "Come in and have a cup of tea."

"Okay, Erza-san."

Wendy pulled out a cake and set it on the table, before picking up her cup of tea and sipping it quietly.

I was also quiet. Neither of us spoke a word.

"You seem very quiet today, Erza" said Carla.

"I do?!" I exclaimed, "I mean, noethings wrong, why did you ask?"

"But Erza-san, " said Wendy, "we didn't ask you anything."

Oh god...

"You didn't? Oh, my bad!" I said, smiling awkwardly.

I took some of the strawberry cake in front of me and placed it on a small plate decorated with strawberries.

"You really like strawberries, don't you, Erza-san?" Asked Wendy.

"Yes!" I replied, "who wouldn't??!"

Wendy giggled and Carla smiled slightly.

"Well, shall we go to the guild?" I asked, after we had finished our food.

"Of course!" Wendy replied.

We walked together to the guild. I was dreading to bump into Jellal.

Wendy seemed to notice that I was feeling uncomfortable, so she kept on asking me if I was okay. I just nodded it off every time.

Jellal's POV

"She kissed me... She kissed.... Erza.... Kissed.... Me... Scarlet...."

"Jellal! Stop mumbling and eat your food!" I heard Meredy screech, "And wipe that grin off your face! It's creepy!"

"Sorry." I mumbled and began to eat my food. I stared at the red pepper at the corner of my plate. It was a bright red, yet nowhere near as Erza's scarlet hair....
Wait! Why am I thinking of her?! I know that I love her... And she knows too... But... I'm not that madly in love, am I???!

"Earth to Jellal!" Meredy sang, waving her hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh yeah. What did you want, Meredy?"

"I was asking you what you were thinking about while stabbing the pepper on your plate." She replied pouting.

I hoped I wasn't as red as I felt.

"Um....."

"I know! It was Erza wasn't it???!! You really are lovesick, Jellal. I mean I know that you're a perfect couple and everything, but you can't just associate everything red with her! She's got other characteristics apart from her hair!"

I was definitely blushing like crazy now.

"I saw a job!" I said, trying to change the subject, "Its a big dark guild! Let's go and disband it!"

"Okay" Meredy replied.

I am so so so sorry for not updating in years!!!! Or weeks to be honest... But anyway! Here's a filler chappy! Next time action will happen!! I hope you're enjoying my story and check out my other fanfics please!
Sayonara, my little cookies!