Chapter 2

Jellal's POV

.

I couldn't tell her. It was too much. I couldn't bear it. I could hear her heart broken voice as she cried for me to wait. Then her footsteps faded. She had given up. I walked around and started spying on her to see what she would do next. She looked as if she was about to cry, but then a determined look flashed over her face and she turned around and briskly walked back to her guild.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart as she closed the guild doors behind her, leaving me alone, staring after her.

Erza's POV

I woke up the next morning in my soft bed, tired. Something was softly tugging at my heart. I remembered what it was. My best friend, who left me. I reequipped into comfortable clothes and got ready for the day.

I decided to go on a job, to take my mind off things. I rushed to the guild and greeted my comrades at the table. I then ordered a strawberry cake from Mira.

After finishing the cake, I made my way to the request board. There were so many jobs today. I picked up one which had a few monsters to defeat, and went over to Lucy. I needed some girl talk about Jellal, so she would be the perfect companion.

I walked up to her and said "Lucy. Come with me please on this job."

"What?" Questioned Lucy, "why me?"

"Just come." My tone became dangerous.

"A-Aye!"

********

"So why did you ask me to come?"

"I needed your help" I confessed.

"You? My help? But you can slay 100 monsters on your own. You don't need my help. I'm no use on quests like this. You should know this, Erza. You should have asked Gray or Natsu, or even Wendy, but not me. I won't be of any use to you, I'm not as strong--"

I cut her off, "I don't need your help to fight monsters, Lucy. I need your help with feelings."

"Feelings?"

"Hai. I don't really know where to begin, but lately I've had this feeling towards a friend, and then he betrayed me, and I don't know what to do. I think something is wrong and I need to help him."

"Feeling towards a friend? Can you explain in further detail?"

"Well, yes. Its like I'm happy when I'm around them and when they betrayed me, it was like I was empty with my heart shattered to pieces." I explained, camouflaging my face with my hair.

"Its love." Said Lucy simply.

"L-Love?!"

"Hai," said Lucy, "Love."

------------------------------------
Konichiwa minna-san!
Hope you enjoyed this Chapter!
I'll be adding gruvia nalu miraxus rowen and gale too, but Jerza is the main ship this story is based on!
I know the chapters are short, but I will update as often as I can!
Vote and comment pleeease!
Arigato!!!

~Yulia