Luke:He Meets Your Boyfirend For The First Time

Luke (14)
This was your first serious relationship and your were extremely nervous for Luke to meet your boyfriend. Your mum had told Luke about Kyle while he was on tour but the two of you hadn't really talked about it. Your mum and dad and your other brothers all really like Kyle so you're hoping that Luke will too.

You're in your the living room on the sofa beside Kyle and you hear a car pull up outside. You get up and look out the window. You were already nervous enough with Luke meeting Kyle but Luke just had to go and bring the rest of the band which consisted of Ash,Cal and Mikey who might as well be like three more older brothers.

"Shit" you mumble to yourself. "What's wrong babe?"asks Kyle and he looks away from the tv. "My brothers here" you say and he sighs. "(Y/N) everything will be fine" he says and gets up and hugs you. "He brought his friends" you say. "That's cool. Maybe then he might not put all attention on me" he says and you laugh a little. "No Kyle. His friends are practically my brothers too." You say and you see some colour disappear from his face.

When the boys come in you run straight for Luke and he engulfs you in a hug. You smile at him "you've gotten talk brother." You say and laugh. "No. You've gotten smaller" he says and punches your shoulder lightly. The others greet you in a similar way and you spend the time leading up to dinner catching up while Kyle is in deep conversation with jack.

When everyone sits down for dinner I sit between Luke and Kyle. "So Kyle. What do u like?" Asks Luke. " I'm in s band" Kyle says and from then on in that night Kyle and 5sos bond over some music shit that you dont understand.