Ashton:You Don't Like His Girlfriend:Part 2

Ashton helped you sweep up the glass and he promised to replace the frame. You wipe away the tears and Ashton keeps apologising. " You don't need to apologise Ash. It wasn't your fault..." you sigh "but if I go downstairs and that bitch is still in my house I make no promises to keep her body intact." You say this and get up off the floor and leave the room.

You walk into the kitchen and of course Ashton's girlfriend is their. She fake smiles at you. "I am deeply sorry for my clumsiness but a ratchet picture like that had it coming." She says this and you lose it. You launch yourself at her and ashton is quick to act. You get a good few hits before ashton pulls you from her. "Get that bitch out of my house or I'll do way worse to her." You say and ashton ushers the girl out. "With a temper like that I don't see how there aren't more broken pictures." She says and you run after her but ashton gets her outside before you can do anything.

When his girlfriend leaves ash comes back inside and sits beside you on your bed. You had the picture of you and Ashton in your hand. "Think of it this way Y/N. That was like releasing the old memories. Now there's room for new ones." He tells you and puts his arm around your shoulders. "There must have been a better way to release the old memories ash." You say and he just nods. You both just sit like that with him comforting you. "Wat a day" ashton says and chuckles. "Yeah." You agree and he leaves the room.

You're texting Michael your Bestfriend telling him about today's events when you here a car outside. You get up and look outside the window and outside you see the bitch and you shake your head and make your way downstairs and outside.

"Back for more are you?" You ask her. "No." She says and she smirks. "My brother wanted to meet the person who knocked my teeth out. "She says as the car door opens and you have a feeling of fear slightly growing. This is until Michael steps out of the car.