He Surprises You

Calum(13)
Today was your 13th birthday and all your friends and family were coming over for a celebration and then your friends were staying the night.
The last of your family has just left and you run upstairs to your room where your friends are. You watch Mean Girls and Mean Girls 2 and then just talk for a while. When you got bored of talking you place your iPod onto the docking station and play your brothers song VooDoo Doll. You and your friends jump around the room singing all the lyrics. When the song ends your all rolling on the floor clutching your sides. You pull yourself off of the floor and see all your friends look behind you in shock. Your eyebrows furrow as you turn around and see your brother leaning against the doorframe. "Good to know you like my music"He says and stands up straight. You can't help the ridiculous ear to ear grin that appears on your face. "Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna give your brother a hug?" he asks and opens his arms. You don't think twice before jumping into your brothers arms. "I missed you Cal" you say. "I missed you too Y/N" he says and kisses the top of your head before you pull away from him. "Oh and happy birthday little sis" he says and hands you a wrapped present. You rip off the wrapping paper and see a framed picture of you with Calum,Luke, Ashton and Michael. Your in the middle of them all. To your right is Ashton and Michael and to your left is Calum and Luke. It was at your birthday last year. "Do you like it?" Calum asks. "I love it" you reply and hug him again. You place the picture beside the one of you and Mali that sits on your desk.

Luke(18)
Today was your graduation and your entire family was here except your brother Luke. He had apologised one million times and you said it's fine to every one. He was on tour so you couldn't really blame him for not bring there. He had a good reason. He promised that you would celebrate when he got back in a couple of weeks, just the two of you.
Your name was called and you made your way onto the stage to collect your diploma and you were concentrating on trying not to fall. You shook your principals hand and walked back off the stage.
When everyone had received their diplomas you all threw your caps and everyone went back to their families.
You were taking pictures with your parents and any other members of your family that wanted a picture.
You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned around to see your older brother looking at you smiling at you. "Can I get a picture with my little sister?" he asked. "That depends" you say with a huge smile on your face. He looked at you confused. "Can I get a hug first?" you asked and he laughed while pulling you into a hug.

Ashton(14)
You anticipated for the final bell to ring. You were really tired and had a bad headache. When the bell finally rang you grabbed your books off the table and almost ran to your locker.
When you finished at your locker you said goodbye to your friends and headed out of the school. You saw your step-dads car and walked towards it. You opened the passenger door and got in not taking any notice to the person driving. You turned off the radio and it was turned back on again. "I turned it off for a reason" you snap and then gasp when you notice who was driving. "Surprised to see me" he says and you nod. "What are you doing here Ashton?" you ask. "Why? Can I not come and see my baby sister?" he asks and acts hurt. "Of course you can Ash" you say and lean over to give him a hug. "I missed you" you say. "Can we go home now Ash?" You ask. He nods. "Why? You okay?" he asks. "Yeah. I'm just tired and I have a headache" you say and lean your head back against the headrest on the seat. "Well how about when we get back we have Movie Marathon and order food. Just like we used to on a Friday" he says. You nod "I'd love that ash." You say.

Michael(14)
Your friends mum has just dropped you home after you went to hers after school to study and her mum didn't want you walking home alone.
You shut the door and kick off your shoes. "I'm home" you shout as you walk up the stairs.
You get to your bedroom door but hear music coming from your brother Michaels room which is across the hall from yours. You furrow your eyebrows confused because as far as you knew Michael was on your and should be for another month at least. You walk up to his door and open it. You walk in and see Michael lying on his bed with his phone just like old times. "Michael!" you shout and run over to him. You jump on him and hug him tight. "Hey kiddo. I was waiting for you to get home." he says and ruffles your hair. "I missed you" you say not letting go of him. "I missed you too" he says and wraps an arm around your waist. You both lay there like that and eventually you fall asleep.