Michael:You Surprise Him At A Concert

Michael(19,twin)
You had always been really close to Michael but he always found it harder when he had to leave. A few weeks ago he left for England and he was completely oblivious to the fact that you followed him over a week later.You were even staying on the same floor as him at the hotel. You had run into Calum yesterday and so you had to explain to him what was going on and he was completely on board.

They were doing a radio/acoustic type thing and you had gotten a ticket. Your plan was to sit at the back and try and ask a question.

You were now at the event thing and were sat quietly at the back with michaels hoodie on with a snap back as your disguise. You hoped that Michael wouldn't notice you.

They were picking fans to ask them questions and you put your hand up and Calum smiled at you and said "yeh you at the back. What's your question?"

You stood up,took off your snapback and look your brother in the eyes and said "my question is why is Michael Clifford such an oblivious idiot?" You said and grinned at him. He had a ridiculous ear to ear grin on his face and you just laughed at him.

He quickly took off his guitar and practically ran to meet you. He picked you up and hugged you. You two were having a brother sister moment when Ashton added "I think Michael is an idiot because his sister is also a sneaky little weirdo". Everyone laughed at him and you said "I love you too Ashton" and he smiled at you.