Michael:You dont like his girlfriend Part 3

You were in shock. Ashton had just done the unthinkable. Nothing has ever gotten between these boys before so you were upset that you were the reason. Ashton just did that in public. You don't even wanna think about what the headlines are gonna be tomorrow.
Note to self, turn off Twitter notifications when you get home. 

You stand there,still in shock, going through the possible moves you can make now. The most reasonable and sensible thing to do would be to try and talk to the guys calmly but something tells you that that won't be easy. However you decide to try it anyway.

You slowly make your way towards them and see that Michael has gathered himself off the floor and now looks furious. Him and Ashton are now in a very heated argument. You don't even think they're using actual words because it just sounds like inhuman noises.

You don't know how to put a stop to this because there is no way they will hear you over the noise they are making but you need to do something quickly before they get you all kicked out.

You stand and watch. Still at a distance, you do this until Becky starts to try and involve herself in the argument.

"This has nothing to do with you. It's not your problem or your business. Keep your nose out. This is between Ashton and my brother. It also involves me because I'm here to actually try and help the situation. I don't want them to fight. That's why I'm involving myself. You, on the other hand are just trying to make it more than it is. You're doing it so you can make yourself bigger"

The boys have stopped fighting and just look at you shocked at your little outburst. Becky looks shocked and her face is now red from embarrassment.

"If you guys are gonna continue screaming then leave. If you wanna talk then talk." I tell them and Michael sits back in his seat.

"Why are you here Ashton?" He asks him calmer now. "(Y/N) called me" he says. "She wanted me to come and get her because you were more interested in your girlfriend then your sister. That made me mad. Your sister Michael. Girlfriends come and go but she'll be there forever. She's been there for you even when you didn't want  her to be. She was persistent and you always thanked her in the end and the fact that you just shrugged her off upset her." Ashton explains to him as you just look down.

A look of realisation was clear on Michaels face and you smiled at him. "And of all the people you could've gone out with and ditched (Y/N) for it was Becky. Really Michael?" Ashton says with disgust evident and you laugh slightly.

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry. I didn't realise." He says without looking you in the eye.

"I know Michael. It's ok" you say. "Cmon. We can go see a movie or something" he says and smiles at you.

"No it's ok. I think I'm gonna go home with Ashton if he'll still bring me home" you say and look at Ashton who smiles at you sadly but nods.

You both start to walk away leaving Michael sitting there sadly.