Luke:You Surprise Him At A Concert

Luke(14)
Your brother luke and his band were back in Sydney to play a concert tonight and you wanted to go so badly but your mum told you that you had to have your homework done before your family leaves if you wanted to go with them.

You were almost finished but your mum had just left. She told you that she didn't have time to wait so her,your father and your brothers had left.

You were finished your homework and were crying in your room because you knew that you wouldn't see luke after this for about three months.

You heard a knock on the door but you ignored it. Then you heard a knock on your bedroom door and you said come in. It was Luke's girlfriend Kayla.

"Kayla!"you say and hug her."why aren't you gone to the concert?" you ask her and she smiles. "Luke thinks your not going and he seemed pretty upset about it. So I made the decision for you to surprise him" she says and you smile. "Now get dressed and hurry" she says and you quickly get dressed.

•at the concert•
You didn't join your family instead you sat with Kayla in the front row.

At first Luke didn't notice you but Calum did. In between what I like about you and everything I didn't say calum says "Luke, I believe there is a very special someone here to see you and she is sitting in the front row" he laughs and Luke searches the front row and then his eyes land on you.

He grins widely and takes his guitar off and carefully places it on the stage. The security guard moves the barrier and let's you through as Luke jumps down off the stage and immediately hugs you.

He pulls apart from you and picks you up. He hands you up to michael on stage and then he jumps up too.

You turn to him. "Luke what are you doing?" and he grins.

"Everyone this is my favourite girl in the world" and you both hear Kayla go "excuse me" and you laugh. "This is my favourite sister. Her names Y/N and she means the world to me"