Calum:You Dont Like His Girlfriend Part 3

You just sit there while your family's eyes burn into your skull. You're still in shock and Cal's girlfriend just sits there with a smug look on her face and looks happy with herself ,like she's won but you won't let her have the last laugh.

"Y/N, are you and Luke going out?" He asks you shocked and you just nod. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks you. You shrug your shoulders and look down. "She didn't tell you because she's been a little naughty with her boyfriend" says the devil and she smirks. Your head snaps up and everyone looks horrified.

"Y/N, did you and Luke do it?" He asks. "No! I wouldn't do that. Well not now." You say. "Are you sure? I mean you've been lying to us for how long. Why would we believe you now?" He says and takes Sadies hand. "I dunno Calum maybe because you've known me your entire life but right now you'd swear that you haven't. How long have you known this bitch and you're taking her side over mine, your little sisters. I thought you knew me Calum. I thought you'd know that I wouldn't go that far with Luke or anyone. Not when I'm only sixteen." I finish my little rant and leave the room. I grab my phone off the countertop on the way out.

To Luke:
They know 😔

From Luke:
Who knows x

To Luke:
Calum and my parents x

From Luke:
How did they find out x

To Luke:
Calum's bitchy girlfriend decided to spill our secret at dinner x

From Luke:
How did she find out in the first place x

To Luke:
I don't even no. Can u come pick me up. I want to get out of here. I'll tell you the whole story in person x

From Luke:
Course. Be there in a minute. Love you x

To Luke:
Thanks. Love you too x

You grab your shoes and drape your bag over your shoulders. You leave your room and sit on the bottom step of the stairs waiting for Luke.

Luke made the mistake of coming to the door to get me and not waiting in the car because as soon as Calum saw Luke he also saw the opportunity to have a little chat with him. You try to rush Luke to the car but it's too late. Calum is a man on a mission.

"Calum. Can we not do this now" you say and open the passenger door of likes car. "Y/N come over here " he says and you decide to co-operate. You stand in front of Calum beside Luke. You're waiting for the speech off Calum. The same speech he gave all of your boyfriends but you expected this one to be tweaked a little since Luke is also Calum's bestfriend.

Instead of getting the speech Calum pulls you in for a hug and you hug him back and he whispers in your ear. "I'll always believe you. I love you" and he kisses your head.