Ashton:You Surprise Him At A Concert

Ashton(16)
This year the guys decided to play a show on Christmas Eve as a make up show because they had to cancel one during the year and all the guys families are going to the UK so that the guys can spend Christmas with their families but you told Ashton that you couldn't make it because you had a school project that you had to finish with a group so you couldn't make it to the UK. He was extremely upset about it because you hadn't seen each other in ages.

However you had told ash a little lie and were getting a later flight so you would make it there to surprise him at they're concert on Christmas Eve. You also couldn't wait to see your boyfriend Calum but he knew that you were coming.

You have just landed in London and were on the way to the arena. When you get there the guys had just gone on stage and you were waiting to the side of the stage.

In between songs Ashton's drum kit is lowered and he seems confused. "Guys what's going on?" He asks and Luke tells him to come down to lukes mic and the crowd cheer.

"Ok so as you guys know" Calum starts "our families have come with us to the UK so that we could all spend Christmas together but not everyone from Ashton's family could make it. Ashton's sister Y/N,who is also my girlfriend, could not make it so she asked us to give you your Christmas present from her right now here in front of all the fans" he explains and ashton laughs and nods.

"Ok so ashton close your eyes" Luke says and ash closes his eyes and luke brings him back a bit so that he can move the mic stand.

Michael comes to get you and leads you onto the stage. Luke motions for all the fans to keep quiet and Calum comes over and gives you a quick hug. You quickly get into position which is directly in front of ashton where lukes mic stand used to be.

"Ok. We're gonna count down from 5 and then you can open your eyes ashton" Michael says and ashton says "ok"

"5,4,3,2,1"

Ashton opens his eyes and looks down at you. His mouth drops and cal hands you his mic. "Merry Christmas Ashton" you say and wrap your arms around his torso. He hugs you back for a quick second before picking you up and burying his head in your hair. Calum takes a picture of you two. And moves to lukes mic. "I think it's safe to say that this is Ashton's best Christmas present" he says and the crowd awes. "But Ashton I know you haven't seen your sister in like forever but I kinda missed my girlfriend too so could you hurry up" he says and Michael laughs.

Ashton take Calum's mic from your hand and looks at you and you realise that he's crying. "You'll get your turn Hood" he says and kisses the top of your head.