~ Chapter 16 ~

~ CHAPTER 16~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I wake up with a slight headache. It's probably from the little beer that I drank the night before and the torturess night I had.

I check my phone and I have some messages from Jane, which are just photos and updates of Violet, and there is one from Jax. I frown and open the message. It reads 'hey can we talk maybe?' I sigh and leave the message. First, he ignores me and now he wants to talk.

"Ouch," Scarlett says shielding her face  "Shut the light" she replies and I giggle, light is streaming through the curtains since we forgot to close them the night before. I get up and shut the curtains.

We lay in bed in silence before Scarlett rolls over to me and her eyes are bloodshot and her face is red

"Did I do anything bad?" she asks and yawns

"Well you got super drunk, vomited all night long and you almost told Jax about Violet," I say and she slaps her hand to her mouth

"Oh my god I am so sorry," she says

"Nah it's okay" I reply and shrug her off

"I never would-" she begins

"It's fine Scar, he still doesn't know," I say

"You know I wouldn't" she replies

"Yes, I know you wouldn't ever do something to put us in jeopardy like that," I say and she lets out a sigh of relief

"Now we need to get up and get ready, it is 9 am and mum is having everyone over for a pool party" I reply

"Again," she says

"Yeah, mum can't help herself with celebrating our birthdays" I reply and we chuckle

I finally coax her out of bed and we quickly get ready. I then get Scarlett in the car and we make our way to a drive-through cafe, so we can grab some iced coffee and some breakfast food. We then grab Violet from Jane, so she can have some time getting ready.

Jax and Grayson have been friends since they met at 6 years old. I have grown up with him as another one of or my brothers, this was until I was 16 and i fell in love with him and he fell in love with me- point to the story Jax's family is always with mine and we are always at each others functions, so Jane and the Shepherds are coming.

When we get back mum is in full preparation mode, with food and drinks.

I feed Violet and put her too bed so she can nap as much as possible. The one good thing about her being so young is all she does is eat, sleep, poop and cry.

Scarlett and I then go down and help my mum prepare and we watch as my family starts to arrive. I am cutting watermelon as I see Jax and Ellie enter the side gate.

Jax has a singlet and shorts on and Ellie is in a hot pink bathing suit and a white sarong, which does nothing and I can see right through it. I sigh and look at Scarlet who makes a vomiting face having seen her. She looks stunning.

"That's my cue," I say to my mum who looks up from what's she's doing and she nods. So I take a now awake Violet from Scarlett and bring her upstairs to get her ready.

I dress her in a baby bathing suit and a white sun hat that covers her full head and shoulders before I lather her in sunscreen. I then hand her off to Finn who takes her downstairs. My brothers really are the best and love my bay so much. Scarlett comes up and gets changed before she goes back down to meet her parents. Leaving me alone.