Chapter 19

Hey Guys!

Firstly, I am so sorry for my very random two month disappearance, let me just basically sum it up to writers' block - serious writer's block! Second, this was supposed to be a light hearted chapter, but something that happened to me recently both pushed me to get this chapter finished, but also the crappiness of the situation accidentally reflected into the chapter. Anyways, I'm pleased with the turn out - or, well the fact that I actually got this chapter finished. I hope you enjoy it, as always, please vote, comment and share!

EE xox

-

Chapter 19

"I'M GOING TO PEE ALL OVER YOUR PRETTY LEATHER SEATS IF YOU DON'T-"

"DON'T YOU DARE! I WILL KILL YOU!"

Daniel's booming voice scares the hell - and thankfully not the piss - out of me, "DON'T SHOUT AT ME! JUST DRIVE!"

"Do you not see the red light?!" he asks, slightly quieter this time.

I cross my legs even tighter, rapidly praying that I don't wet myself before we get home, "Run the red light! It's not like you can't afford a ticket!"

Just then, the light turns green and we're speeding off again. The sudden jolting of Daniel's mammoth car kills me. I clench every muscle in my body, still mentally reciting the prayer. I am too old to pee myself, I remind God.

"Audrey's. Go to Audrey's house, its closer!" I order Daniel.

"But, the game-"

"You'll miss more of the game while you drive to the car wash and try to explain to the men there that you're missing the boxing match of the year to get your interior cleaned because you wouldn't give your best friend two minutes to pee before she left work!"

Daniel opens his mouth to protest, but I cut him off before he can begin, "Take this left!"

Suddenly, the large car swerves left and in that moment I'm pretty sure I hear the bones in my pelvis crack from the sheer pressure I apply to them.

I'm swearing and cursing up a storm when we come to an abrupt stop in front of Audrey's familiar house. "Go!" Daniel says, checking his wrist watch.

I move ever so slightly to get out of the car and rush of something comes over me before I bolt back to my previous position. "I can't," I say.

Daniel turns to me, and in an exasperated tone asks, "Why not?"

"I move, I pee," I explain.

Daniel looks at my legs, then at my serious expression and bursts into laughter. I absorb his beautiful form before me and slap his ducked head. "Don't make me laugh; help me!"

Mentally, the image of a waterfall rapidly flowing, filling a dam overtakes my mind. Despite the damn filling, the waterfall only flows faster, and faster, until...

"Daniel, do something now!" I say, completely still, not risking moving a single fibre of my being.

"Shit! Shit, shit, shit..." Daniel says as he fumbles with his seatbelt, finally unbuckling the damn thing and shooting out of the car. The 'shit's carry on, muffled, as he jogs swiftly around the car and yanks my door open. "...Shit, shit, shit..." he carries on as he reaches over my stiff body and undoes my seatbelt.

I interrupt his chorus of shits to ask what the hell he's doing when he places his large hands firmly on my hips and begins to lift me.

"Do not pee on me," he orders as he manoeuvres my body over his rights shoulder. "This white shirt is new, and I doubt your urine will wash out easily. If you pee on me, this friendship will be over, got it?"