Chapter 1

CHAPTER ONE

Today wasn't just like any day, it was my first day. My first day at the great wizardry school, Hogwarts. My name is Y/n Snape and I'm 16 almost 17. I'll be joining in the middle of the year. You've probably heard of my father Severus Snape, however my father kept me away while he taught at Hogwarts. He never gave me a reason why I was a secret, he tells me "one day Y/n, one day" on repeat every time I ask. Well I guess today something will happen as you can't hide my last name.

I arrived at Hogwarts and my nerves kicked it, I got over them fast but everything was different to home. I entered the great hall where everyone stopped and looked at me. What can I say, I'm sure no one expected me to arrive. A new student must bring attention to everyone.

Everyone began to whisper "who is she?" "I hope she's Gryffindor" and much more.

"Miss Snape, lovely to see you" Dumbledore greated kindly as whispers became louder. My father looked over at me. I walked over and sat on the chair when the sorting hat was placed on my head. I knew for sure I'd be a slytherin just like my father. Suddenly I hear "slytherin" shouting from the hat while the slytherin table screams in joy. I walk over and sit next to a handsome, blonde hair guy. He wouldn't stop staring. "Hey there, I'm Y/n snape." I smiled. He's eyes looked up and down. I noticed and started clicking my fingers in his face. "Eyes up here". He looked at me and smiled. "Hi, I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." He greeted me with a smirk on his face.

Malfoy helped me to my dorm and showed me around the common room. He was really sweet but I knew much more about him then he knew. My father has told me about his family, about them working in the dark side but that's not my place. I stay out of my father's business however when I need to know something or even just want to know something I simply ask and he'll tell me anything.

I sat in the common room opposite Malfoy and his minions, Crabbe and Goyle. From a distance you could see some other people. I stand up and slowly walk over and start to introduce myself to everyone.

Malfoy acted like he owned the place, but it won't be for long. Everyone was busy, either reading, studying or just kissing. My thoughts on love aren't strong, actually pretty weak, nothing. What's the point in love anyway? To me I rather just have some fun.

I stand up and leave the common room and walk around the school. I managed to find my way to the astronomy tower where there was a guy hovering around. I cleared my throat to let him know I was there. He slowly brushed his long ginger hair out of his face. I looked him up and down, noticing his robe and tie were Gryffindor. I scoffed as he looked at me. "Ronald Weasley ma'am" he said, holding his hand out. Such a gentleman. I shook his hand and stood next to him looking into the distance. I don't like to judge people so I didn't. We spoke for a bit and he told me everything that had happened in the past years. I was shocked.

The rain started to fall heavily and the wind blew it towards us. We both stepped back and looked at eachother soaked. We giggle as drops of rain drop from each other's hair to our noses. I honestly couldn't understand why the houses don't get on.

Ron and I clicked quickly, we both liked food and decided to go to the kitchen. He told me a few things about Harry, Hermione and how they all got on well. We planned on meeting them tomorrow as it was getting late. It's my first day and getting everything ready was tiring. We both grabbed chocolate frogs at the same time and laughed. "Your favourite too?" We also asked at the same time. I couldn't help but smile.

We sat in the kitchen eating the chocolate frogs and laughing when suddenly Malfoy walked In. "Think this is funny, do you?" He growled. I rolled my eyes at him and replied "got a problem Malfoy?" I stood in front of him while he was taller than me and he smirked. "You don't own this place Malfoy, now run along back to your minions." He's facial expression changed to an evil look. "You'll regret hanging out with a weaselbee like him." He said and walked off. Ron's facial expressions also changed and I could tell he was hurt.