Chapter 11

~ Ron's POV ~

I know Y/n doesn't like violence but what he did to her made me angry. The fact that he's just going to act like he can get away with it. I saw the bruises he left on her. The scar he left by burning her. I can't sit and do nothing.

After I saw her bruises and let her get changed I went downstairs and grabbed Draco and Fred. I dragged them to the door.

"Wait," they said and pulled back.

"What?" I asked.

"Where are we going?" Draco asked.

"To Hunter" I said.

"Why?" George asked.

"I'm in," Draco said.

I knew exactly why he would. He knew what happened and he cares about Y/n.

"Why?" Fred asked.

"Because, yesterday" I said.

"I still don't know why she's here after that," Fred said.

"Because you only heard one side of the story" Draco said.

"Whatever," George said.

"Fred you in?" I asked.

"She hurt you," he said.

"And he hurt her. Physically" I said.

"That was ages ago. She slept with him" Pansy said.

"Yes he burnt her ages ago. Scaring her for life. He also hurt her the night before last. He .." I started to say.

"He just needs to be taught that he can't get away with hurting her," I added.

"How did he hurt her the night before last?" Fred asked.

"He.." I said.

"He forced her," Draco said quietly.

Everyone shot a look at me. I nodded to dracos sentence. He was right. Everyone looked hurt by the fact that they didn't believe it.

"I'm in," Fred said.

"He scarred her by burning her and scarred her mentally" Pansy said.

"Please, if Y/n asks where I am, don't tell her" I said.

"Why?" George asked.

"Because she hates violence. Look at them, you really think they're just going to talk after what he did?" Pansy said to George.

Fred, Draco and I walked out and headed to Y/n's house. Hunter was there. The fact that he acted like it was his house made me more angry. Y/n's childhood house, the place where she made memories with her father. It's because of him that she wants to sell her family home.

Fred bashed the door down and we all entered. Hunter rushed to the door to see us. He stood there and laughed.

"She's not here if you are looking for her. Why would you look for her anyway? Little Ron here got hurt" Hunter said.

"He's not little," Draco said.

"Not the time for joking? Okay" he added after looking at me.

"And you hurt Y/n," I said to Hunter.

"She couldn't take me all. I had to rearrange her guts" he said.

I couldn't hold back my anger. The fact he thought this was a joke. I grabbed him and pushed him to the wall by his throat.

"Now, I'm Hunter not Y/n," he laughed.

I squeezed my grip tighter around his throat. Fred pulled me off him.