Chapter 9

~ Ron's POV ~

After leaving Y/n I started walking out with George.

"I thought she was back. She's wearing your hoodie" George whispered. .

"Forget it" I whispered back.

I loved seeing her in my clothes. I wish she was back. Back to her old self. When we were us. But that wasn't going to happen. Not yet.

George and I walked back to the front counter where Fred was standing. "Why is she wearing your hoodie?" Fred asked. "Because, it was the first thing I grabbed from her drawers," I replied. "She still has your clothes. That's something" George said.

It's true. I mean she must remember something, right? I guess if she stays here, I can see her more often. But first I need to get her things. It's going to be hard trying not to punch Hunter. Well I would but I know Y/n would hit me. Even if he hurt her. She never liked violence.

"I'll be back," I said to Fred and George.

I walked out and headed to Y/n's house. I saw Hunter through the window, he was sitting doing nothing. I didn't bother to knock and just walked in.

Hunter heard the door as I walked in.

"Where is she?" He spat.

"Safe" I replied and headed up the stairs to her room.

Hunter followed me. I began packing some of her clothes into a bag. He grabbed the bag stopping me.

"Tell me where she is," Hunter spat again.

"Away from you" I spat back.

"She doesn't need to be away from me," he replied.

"I know what you did, you hurt her" I said.

"She doesn't deserve your markings on her," he said.

"Is this what it's about. You fucking hurt her because of something she don't remember." I said, raising my voice.

"You marked her and she's not yours" he spat angrily.

"And she's not yours. She didn't ask for it to be gone" I said.

I am losing my cool now. He hurt her. She didn't ask for him to do it, to replace the heart. Hunter hit me unexpectedly.

"She'll always be mine," he shouted.

I didn't hit back. That was the last thing I was going to do. It would make it worse. I continued to grab Y/n's stuff. He blocked the door avoiding letting me out.

"This is her house. Leave." I said and pushed him away from the door.

I walked back to my brother's shop and walked into the back where Y/n was. She was looking through Fred's stuff.

"Y/n" I said, making her aware I'm back.

She looked at me and dropped the letter she had in her hand.

"I wasn't doing anything," she said innocently.

I placed the bag of her stuff down and walked over to Fred's stuff. I've never seen this before. I read the letter Y/n had in her hand. He was seeing someone? Underwear. Really Fred? Not even I saved Y/n's underwear.

Y/n and I kept looking through the stuff until something popped up. Something I've seen before. Ellie's underwear. My face completely changed. Was the letter also from her?

Fred walked in and grabbed the box forcefully.

"What do you think you're doing?" He shouted.

"Who is it?" I asked.