Chapter 10

~ Ron's POV ~

I woke up to Y/n sleeping on my chest. The usual. George and Pansy were at it for most of the night but I ignored them. Y/n slept through it.

It felt good feeling her warmth again. I mean, yes we slept the same best for 3 weeks but we had our backs to each other. I missed her touch. I'm so glad I have her back. She might not remember but I do. At least I have her now.

She rubbed her head against my chest as she woke up. I placed my hand on the side of her head and brushed her hair out of the way. She turned her head and looked at me smiling.

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Amazing, you?" She replied.

"You didn't hear your sister with my brother then?" I asked.

"A little, I fell asleep after they started," she said.

"They were at it all night," I said.

"We weren't that bad," she said.

She sat up and placed a kiss on my lips. She grabbed a towel and walked out completely naked wrapped in the towel.

I followed her with a towel for myself. She walked to the beach and put her toes in the water. She unwrapped the towel and threw it away from the water. She walked in enough to cover her body. He turned and faced me signalling me to come in.

I walked in and she grabbed me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought me into a kiss. She leant back making her hair wet.

"I love you" she said then pushed me under the water.

Oh it was on. I got up, picked her up with me and dunked her under along with myself. We stayed under for a few seconds and looked at each underwater. We smiled and went back up. I placed her on her feet and brushed the hair out of her face.

She smiled and then flicked water at me. I ignored it at first. She continued so I splashed her back.

"That's mean," she said.

"It is? I'm not sorry" I said laughing.

"Fuck you" she said.

"You did last night" I replied.

"Actually, you fucked me," she said, raising her brow.

"You can fuck me if you want" I replied.

"No, you mean. You splashed me" she replied, folding her arms.

"You splashed me first," I said.

She turned her back to me with her arms still crossed.

"Silent treatment. Wonderful" I said sarcastically.

She shrugged and continued to ignore me. I put my hands on her waist and brought her backwards towards me. I rested my head on her shoulder and kissed her neck. She smiled thinking I didn't see them and moved her head to the side to stop me.

"I saw you smile," I said, raising a brow.

"I didn't" she claimed.

"If you say so" I replied.

"Oi, lover birds. Get your arses here" Fred shouted.

"We will when you disappear" I shouted back.

"No," Fred said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because if I go, you'll do something and won't come," he replied.

"Well I'll get out but Y/n can come out when you disappear" I said.

"Don't tell me you're fucked in the water" Fred said, rolling his eyes.