Chapter 5

I continued to stay in the position. My father walked into my room and looked at us. Then turned to the door.

"Draco Malfoy" he screamed.

"Yes?" I heard Draco say.

"I told you to watch and make sure this didn't happen," he said angrily.

"What's wrong with this?" I asked as I lifted my head from Ron's shoulder.

"You're a snape, you don't hang around with those gryffindors" he said firmly.

"Like you didn't hang around with Lily?" I replied.

"That was different," he replied.

"How? You loved her?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"Well I love Ron" I replied.

"You're too young to know what love is," he said.

"The same age you got my mother pregnant?" I said.

"Y/n, don't," he said.

"Why not? I think it's time I find out who my mother is" I said.

"Not now, another time," he said.

"No!" I said.

"That's all you say, another time. Are you ever going to tell me?" I asked.

"It's not important," he replied.

"It's important to me, I want to know who my mother is. Maybe she'll actually treat me like her daughter" I replied.

"I treat you like a daughter," he said.

"You don't, you're never there. No one knew you had a daughter before I joined hogwarts. You treat Draco more like your son. You just don't care" I said.

"I think I should go," Ron said.

"No, stay please" I said to Ron, grabbing his hand. He nodded and continued to stay.

"I do care," my father said.

"Then act like it," I replied.

"It's just," he started to say.

"Just what?" I asked.

"Just every time I look at you, I see the mistakes," he said.

"Am I a mistake?" I stuttered.

"No, I hurt Lily," he replied.

"Lily, had to involve her. We're talking about me and my mother. What's Lily got to do with it?" I asked.

"You see, when Lily and I were in school, sneaking around. I met your mother. One day, your mother and I met when Lily couldn't meet me. Your mother and I walked around. I saw Lily with James and I felt heartbroken. Your mother had no clue about Lily and it was best. Your mother and I headed back to her room. I regretted hurting Lily. A few weeks later your mother found out she was pregnant. Lily found out and left me. Your mother found out I wanted Lily the whole time. She told me she was having twins and that she was leaving. The best and kindest way she could make sure I had involvement with you or your twin was that she kept one while I had you" he explained.

"I have a twin? You separated us?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Y/n" he stuttered.

"Who is she, my mother?" I asked.

"Who is Y/n's twin?" Ron asked.

"Camilla Parkinson" he mumbled.

Pansy Parkinson was my sister? My twin? I was shocked. I was speechless. Ron was also speechless. How was I meant to answer that? I held into Ron's hand for comfort. He held it and circled his thumb on the top of my hand. I don't know why, but I loved it.