Chapter 7

I woke up to the sound of Fred and George arguing downstairs. They made a bet with Harry. George lost the bet and was upset because he always loses. Hermione tried breaking them apart. Ron was snoring. I guess he's used to it.

I laid listening to everyone arguing until Ron woke up. He rolled on his side and looked at me. He gave me a kissy face. He didn't want to reach up to me. I leant down and kissed him. He pulled me onto his lap and looked up at me.

"How is it?" He asked.

"How's what?" I asked.

"This," he said, lifting my shirt and showing the heart.

"It doesn't hurt at the moment," I said.

He held my hips as I sat there. He gave me another kissy face and I shook my head. He gave me puppy eyes. I shook my head.

"You have a voice," I said.

"And you have lips," he said in his morning voice.

"I do," I said, biting my lip and walking away.

"You're such a tease," he said.

I nodded and pulled some clothes out. He came over and took them away.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Wear this" he said, handing me a black top and a denim skirt.

I took it and put it on. I added a belt and turned around to see Ron.

He's jaw dropped and he walked over grabbing my hips pulling me towards him.

"I could fuck you like your my slut" he whispered in my ear.

"I wanna be fucked like a slut" I said.

He pulled away from my ear and looked at me. I gave him a kiss in the check and walked to the door.

"Your such a fucking tease" he said.

"You coming?" I asked, ignoring his comment.

"Thought you said you wanted to be fucked like a slut?" He asked.

"I do, but not now," I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because, we need to go see your family and I've just got dressed," I said.

"Well you can get dressed again after and my family can wait" he said.

"Later" I said.

"But I've always wanted morning sex" he said.

"Okay, tomorrow then" I said and walked out.

I knew he was going to make me regret that. He followed and walked up behind me. He grabbed my hips from behind, making me stop.

"We all know I can live with my hand. You, you and your hands won't give you what I make you feel. You want to wait, you can" he whispered and walked downstairs.

He won't be able to live with his hand without me helping. He wants to play that game, let it be. I folded the skirt at the waistband once making it rise higher. I walked in and saw Fred holding Ron in a headlock.

"You're disgusting," Fred said.

"Nothing you haven't done," Ron said.

"But I didn't keep you awake," George added.

"But you went to sleep after, I woke up to them naked" Harry said.

"Scarred for life," he added.