Chapter 6

What was he hiding? I wanted to know but I also had to respect his decision to tell me when he's ready. I do trust him, there's nothing bad to think of right? All the thoughts rushing to my head made me feel sick again. I felt my face turn pale as Ron looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

I nodded. I was scared that if I opened my mouth the sickness would follow.

I called Pansy into my room. She walked in and stood there. She looked at Ron and made my heart pump. I once again felt sick.

"Ready?" She asked.

I nodded and walked to the door. Ron grabbed my arm and turned me to face him.

"Going without saying goodbye?" He asked.

"Bye" I said.

He again pulled me, this time harder. Bringing me into his chest. I looked up at him as he kissed me.

"Just hurry," Pansy said with a sarcastic tone.

I pulled away from Ron and walked out with Pansy. We went straight to my fathers office. He looked up from his desk as he was making papers and looked at us. Standing side to side. We looked nothing alike but he thought we did. He dropped his pen that was in his hand and cleared his throat.

"What can I do for you girls?" He asked.

"Is it true?" Pansy asked.

He looked at me and I nodded. I knew he didn't want to tell her but I did. She needed to know.

"Yes" he stuttered.

He got up and walked over to Pansy and I and stood in front of us.

"How much do you know?" He asked Pansy.

"I grew up with my parents. My mother said that my father is the one who lives with us." She explained.

He nodded and took a deep breath. He began telling her the same story he told me. He went into detail about her as a baby so she'd believe him. He grabbed a picture out of his pocket. I couldn't see what he was showing her. She looked up at me. I was confused, what he showed her.

He turned the photo around. It was a picture of 2 baby girls.

"It's you two," he said.

My heart sank. The baby in the picture was just like pictures of me around the house.

"There are the same baby pictures as me," Pansy said.

I just said that in my mind. He wasn't lying.

"This was the only photo of you I was allowed," he explained.

I felt tears in my eyes. Did she really stop him from seeing Pansy? Why? One mistake, everyone makes them.

He grabbed pansy and hugged her. She hugged him back. I felt so emotional. Why? I wanted to cry.

They let go of the hug and pansy hugged me. Very unexpected. I finally hugged back after being a little shocked.

"I'll see you girls later, I have a lot of marking to do" he said and waved.

Pansy and I walked out. I wanted to ask what happened about her and Ron but if I did that would be breaking Ron's trust. Right? He said he'll tell me when he's ready, but I needed to know. I was scared.

"Pansy?" I asked.

"Yes?" She replied.

"You and Ron, what were you talking about?" I asked.