Chapter 2

Ron and I stopped outside the Gryffindor common room.

"I'm Slytherin," I said.

"Who doesn't like sneaking around and taking a bit of a risk?" He smirked, still holding me.

I smiled and we entered the common room.

He threw me on the sofa and climbed on top of me and began kissing my neck. He started pulling his shirt up and only broke away kissing my neck when he took his shirt over his head.

I moaned as he kissed my neck. He started to remove my clothes until we were both in underwear. He pulled his length out of his boxers and stood in front of me.

I Rolled over and looked over to my clock and it's 5:45 am. Why was I thinking of such things. I decided to go for a walk around the school. But I heard my stomach rumble. The first thought was the kitchen. I walked in and saw Ron sitting on the counter eating a chocolate frog. He didn't notice I was there. I walked up behind him and sat there to see if he would notice but he didn't.

"Boo," I shouted behind him.

He dropped his chocolate frog and his eyes followed the frog falling.

"Bloody hell!" He screamed.

"Why did you do that?" He added.

I began to laugh while he kept a straight face.

"Oh come on Ron it was funny, have a laugh" I said in between giggles.

He folded his arms "I dropped my chocolate frog" he said in a grumpy voice.

I walked over and grabbed another frog.

"Gives you a reason to eat a whole one" I smiled and passed him another frog.

His face grew a smile and he began to eat it.

"Why are you awake so early?" He asked.

"To be honest with you, I don't know. I woke up and had a shower then came here to get food." I said.

"Oh I thought you went swimming in the lake" he said as I looked confused at him.

"Bloody hell, wet hair," he laughed. "It's called sarcasm".

I walked over and grabbed some food. I stretched but couldn't reach.

"Here let me grab that for you," Ron said as he started walking over to me.

He reaches up, letting his shirt rise. No he didn't have a six pack or a flat stomach, to me that didn't matter. Ron grabbed some strawberries from the top shelf in the fridge.

I walked over to the counter where Ron was sitting, and sat there myself.

"That was my seat," he said, frowning.

I shrugged and continued to sit there. Ron slowly goes to put his hands in the strawberries to grab some but I noticed and slapped his hand.

"Mine" I said.

He stood in front of me and ate his chocolate frog while I ate the strawberries. He looked around and held his frog in reach of my mouth. I leaned forward and took a bite of the frog.

"Bloody hell, can't look away for two second. First you make me drop my chocolate frog then you basically eat it". he said.

I once again laughed.

Strawberries and chocolate frogs tasted good and I learnt to take another bite.

"Now what are you doing?" Ron asked.