Chapter eight

You knew he wasn't the nicest or even the most good of all creatures.

You've only met a few other  animatronics in your life, but they were all either unmoving or nice.

You knew Lefty certain had been one of those nice ones.

Springtrap wasn't even nice. He was kind of a jerk. Not only that, but he wanted to kill you almost every time you encountered him. He never really killed you.

He's probably trying to wait for a perfect time to kill me. I mean he's probably one of those murderers who enjoy hearing their victims scream as they die.

The thought was dark, but you knew it was probably true.

"I know this is weird, but I'm a ghost trapped inside of this Spring Bonnie suit." Springtrap explained to you.

The thought the suddenly occurred to you.

Is his name a pun? He's a person trapped inside of a Spring Bonnie suit. Didn't those old robotics have some sort of spring locking mechanism? Isn't that why they were called Spring? You thought.

You then snorted at the idea of Springtrap being a pun of him being trapped within the Spring Bonnie suit.

"What's so funny?" He asked in confusion.

He seemed calm for now.

He sat down next to you.

"Oh, it's just your name...it's like a pun of you being trapped inside Spring Bonnie." You remarked.

He rolled his eyes.

"It's not really funny to be stuck inside a stinky old suit when you wake up." He informed you.

"Wake up? Because you're a ghost who died and got trapped inside the suit?" You questioned.

The rotten bunny nodded his head.

The two of you were calm right now. You were grateful he wasn't killing you right now.

"Believe it or not my old life wasn't really much different from my life right now as a ghost. Except for a few details such as the place where I murdered people wasn't Fazbear's Fright. It was a Pizzeria called Fredbear's Diner, and more. I killed a couple kids there."

He chuckled.

You suppose you should have expected something like this, but hearing he killed a couple of kids honestly disgusted you.

It disgusted you more than hearing he killed full fledged adults.

Even 18 years would have been somewhat of a better target....wait a minute, I shouldn't even be thinking of this. Killing anyone is wrong. They suffered and died for nothing.

Springtrap noticed the disgust on your face and chortled with laughter.

"Yeah. I'm a sick disgusting person. Guess that's why I'm still aiming to kill you, kid." He informed you.

I'm not a kid. You thought as Springtrap ruffled your hair.

It scared you to the point where you jerked back at the touch.

"You've got issues." You told him.

He decided to scare you even further by saying, "Yeah. Doesn't help I'm a bit of a pedo too."

"What the hell." You remarked as you ostracized yourself from the bunny man.

He was creeping you out. And it was on purpose too.

"It's true." He shrugged. He seemed kind of proud of himself.

"I killed a kid I was being a creep to as well."