Chapter twelve

You peeled out from behind the entryway to the office.

There was no one there.

You sighed, wiping some sweat off of your brow. You were thankful whoever you heard wasn't there.

Then again, they were probably outside.

You heard more slight shuffling from the outside of the building.

Whoever was out there was obviously sneaking around.

What are they doing? You wondered as you approached the exit.

You peeked out, looking around the area surrounding the burned building.

Nobody was there.

You shivered, frightened.

This person could be just as bad as Springtrap.

Then you got a thought.

Wait a minute, who would come to an abandoned building? Nobody really does that unless they're like me and want to explore spooky stuff, or they had unfinished business here. Who could possibly have unfinished business here? You wondered.

Then a thought immediately hit you, but you weren't too sure if was them.

Lefty.

Why would Lefty come back? It made no sense.

But they did want me to come with them and leave the building. Perhaps they want to spare others from Springtrap? Did Lefty come back to get me and get me out of here? I don't know if I want to leave, or if that's a good idea.

You heard footsteps behind you that alerted you that Springtrap was right behind you.

"What are you doing?" He asked you as you continued to look out past the glass pane of the window on the door.

"There's someone out there. I'm trying to figure out who it is." You informed him.

"Is it Lefty?" He voiced your thoughts.

You turned to him.

"So far I don't see anything, but I definitely heard footsteps out there. It's peculiar. Can animatronics have human sounding feet?" You asked him.

He stiffened.

His face contorted in anger and a growl began in his throat.

"Why are you growling?" You asked him, no longer intimidated by his animalistic sounds.

"There's only one person who would come to an abandoned burned down a horror attraction like this." Springtrap growled.

"Huh?" You asked in confusion.

He sighed.

He had some explaining to do.

"Listen, (Y/N). Do you know how this shit place burned to the ground?" He asked you.

You shook your head.

The details of how it burned down were never given.

You were honestly surprised Springtrap didn't burn down with the building.

How fire proof is he? You wondered curiously as he continued to explain things to you.

"That was no accident. It was purposefully burned down to end my time here as a ghost who inspirited this Spring Bonnie suit."

You nodded.

If someone knew a killer robot rabbit was after them it would make sense for them to burn down the building to put an end to the terror.