Chapter two

(Y/N) froze, terror alit on your face. It was a bad move to freeze like that, but it couldn't be helped. The golden bunny seemed to have more emotions, a smirk flaring as it began to stomp closer to where (Y/N) was.

Gasping, (Y/N) took a step backwards. " Nowhere to run, buddy." The golden bunny rasped as the horrendous creature came closer to them.

There's nowhere to run! (Y/N) looked behind them, trying hard to find an escape route for them to escape through.

(Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes finally caught onto the only place besides the door where they could escape: the vent.

I'm sorry, (B/F/F). I'm sorry that I was a coward, but one of us needs to make it out of here alive. Whatever this thing is...there's no way I can fight it off.

(Y/N) had to find a way to outrun the abomination of a robot, so they could escape, and maybe forget this whole ordeal happen.

Of course, no amount of memory loss could ever make ( Y/N) forget the horror they had witnessed. (Y/N) couldn't believe that they were just...dead like that. But now was not the time for tears.

Right now the only thing to be done was leave this place, and avoid being killed by the killer machine.

(Y/N) quickly leaped for the vent as the rotten bunny lumbered closer. As soon as ( Y/N) started to climb through the gray, and obviously rotting vent, the rabbit's footsteps got faster.

(Y/N) could hear the golden demon groan with frustration as the strange creature seemingly crashed into something. (Y/N) of course couldn't see what.

Whatever the monster did made (Y/N) try to crawl faster away.

The vent rattled and shrieked under the pressure of ( Y/N)'s knees. The vent seemed to be rusted and burned. It could fall apart at any second, and
(Y/N) could be buried by the fallen parts of the old rickety building.

(Y/N) breathed raggedly, hearing the sound of it crawling behind them.

" Want to p-play?" The voice that you realized was the same bunny eerily questioned as the sound of the animatronic came closer and closer, until the air around felt...colder.

The murderer within the premises grabbed an ankle: (Y/N)'s ankle.

(Y/N) screamed with such velocity, it seemed to make the animatronic chasing them rumble with a chuckle.

" Aw! Poor child! N-nowhere to hide, nowhere to run, no place safe for you! No chance to live anymore." The creature said before a foot jabbed itself against what (Y/N) hoped was the thing's face.

A sharp crunch.

(Y/N) quickly retracted their foot as they climbed faster than ever before. The sound of the creature's crawling was fading away.

Maybe it finally gave up chase?

(Y/N) sighed with relief as they found one of the exits to the vents.

They continued to climb their way, falling limp with relief as they reached a room where the golden monster was absent from.

(Y/N) gasped, trying to regain their strength and breath.

" What was that thing? Well, that thing is...is it the murderer? It...it probably is. Wh-What did I do to it that made it so mad at me and my...friend?" (Y/N) wondered as they put their hands on their knees.

You didn't understand what problem the creature had with you guys. Well, of course the robot was a murderer, but you would never think it would hunt anyone down like that.