Chapter ten

Springtrap wouldn't let this go.

He was one weird murderer that's for sure.

You were exhausted by him, that's for sure.

For the next two days he mocked you and made fun of you for having a crush on him.

Why was he even making fun of you for liking him? That felt odd. Usually they respond by saying yes or no, but this ghost had to literally rub it in your face you loved him and that you were a weirdo for it.

He didn't even kill you or try to kill you. It was ridiculous. You were used to him trying to kill you, not pull something like this.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" He exclaimed with a smirk.

You glared at him.

"What?"

"So you love me?"

"Don't you have anything else to do besides mock me for that?!" You asked him.

You were done with him and whatever game he was playing these past two days.

Springtrap grinned.

"Nah!"

"Today is the sixth day. Aren't you going to kill me today, or do something other than mock me for how I feel. I already have beaten myself up for liking such a toxic ghost such as yourself. You don't need to add insult to injury." You ranted.

It was humiliating to talk to this creature.

You were sure he was going to ignore you no matter what you said, but you wanted him to take this as a serious issue instead of just laughing this off.

"It's frustrating to deal with you! You're laughing at me for having stupid feelings for you, and we're getting nowhere with anything! Why don't you instead of making fun of me just tell me  what you're going to do with me now that it's the sixth day!" You exclaimed.

You couldn't take the teasing.

Teasing was something you didn't like. Especially if it was for something not worth the teasing, and this was something you found not worth any teasing.

Your face was red from anger.

Springtrap rolled his eyes.

Of course. Why would he listen to you?

You gave off a disappointed expression.

Is he seriously a murderer because so far he hasn't killed you. He's barely even tried.

"Why do I even bother?" You asked yourself in disappointment as you walked into the office, and sat down on the floor.

It was smoldering hot, but you were too upset to notice.

You didn't even know why you bothered to waste your breath on some dead guy. It was a complicated thought.

You sighed as you stared at the broken monitor in front of you.

You had almost forgotten about the ghosts at this point. The ghosts that didn't have a physical animatronic body that is.

In front of you was a ghostly figure.

The figure was misshapen, with sharp teeth and silver see-through eyes.

It was dark and greenish.

It had pointy animatronic ears, and wires were hanging just underneath it's ears.

It was obviously burnt.

You wondered if it being burned had something to do with what Springtrap meant earlier by destroying the animatronic bodies of the ghosts.