Epilogue

Springtrap stepped outside the entrance to Fazbear Fright, sighing.

It was better this way.

(Y/N) would not go down the same path as him, and would believe he was dead.

He did this for them.

But he didn't understand why.

He could feel the last of his sentient being race when thinking of them.

He couldn't bear to see you in that fire, that's why he struck a deal with his son.

He hated his son.

He just couldn't bare to watch you cough and die here. You didn't deserve what he deserved.

You were kind to him and listened to him, even when your life was on the line.

He stared up at the sky.

He wondered how you were.

Hopefully if you thought he was dead, then you would move on to someone who you deserved.

I hope so. They're definitely way more deserving than my son or my ex wife.

He looked onward.

There was nothing more to do than to continue his legacy. His dangerous and unethical legacy.

In order to do that he had to take out the one who was trying to stop him. He also wanted to lure some kids into a back room, but it was literally impossible with the new burns for him to be able to lure them.

I just (Y/N) is happy, wherever they are.
---------------------

Final Author's Note: So this is the end of my springtrapxreader. It's pretty shaky, but I'm proud it's done.

Anyways if you would like a sequel let me know. I might do one if enough people express they want one. Either way I'll move on to finishing Molten FreddyxReader and publishing new fnafxreaders because I'm obsessed with fnaf. Lol.

Thanks so much for coming with me on this journey. I hope you enjoyed, and I thank you for completely reading this story.

Peace Out! ❤️💙